Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Thread Closed  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
10-12-2011, 15:39   #76
sirreally
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by shala View Post
Do you think that well known brands would risk their name with some dodgy companies? For those companies the brand name is most expensive thing they have. We are talking here about brands like: Nike, Reebok, Ferrari, Tesco, Walmart, Lukoil, OMV, Macys, AOL, PC World, Skype, B&Q, Puma, iTunes, Dell etc.
You think those companies don't have their lawyers that would check Lyoness? Or you are smarter then all those companies lawyers to see some illegal activity in Lyoness system Don't be smart, better learn how system works........
So you think all of the companies you listed got their lawyers involved, did due diligence checks and then signed contracts with Lyoness? Really? Well, maybe you should have invested more time to "fully research" before making your point. Below are links to affiliate programmes run by 11 of the 15 companies you mentioned. Anybody with a website can set up with them in minutes.

Reebok: http://www.reebok.com/US/customer-service/Affiliates
Dell: http://www.dell.com/content/topics/s...=us&l=en&cs=19
Skype: http://www.skype.com/intl/en-us/affiliate/
iTunes: http://www.apple.com/itunes/affiliates/
AOL: http://info.aol.co.uk/products/affiliates.adp
Tesco: http://www.tesco.com/affiliates/
PC World: http://www.pcworldbusiness.co.uk/misc/affiliate/
B&Q: http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/templa...ates/index.jsp
PUMA: http://www.shop.puma.com/Affiliate-P...,en_US,pg.html
Macys: http://www.macys.com/campaign/affiliate.jsp
Walmart: http://affiliates.walmart.com/aff_home.jsp

I'm very interested to hear what you have to say about this.
sirreally is offline  
Advertisement
11-12-2011, 11:06   #77
PiterB
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 7
Hello

Yes. All of those companies has loyalty programs.
For example I come from Poland ( now in UK ), and there is a huge petrol station company with over 1800 stations in Poland which is also in the system.
They also have their own partnership/loyalty program which gives some discount while buying at their stations with their cards ( FLOTA ).
But that not interfeers with Lyoness because discount depends of how big is your company and how much petrol you use monthly/yearly.
If your company is not big enough, you will get more discount while buying through Lyoness, not mentioning what you earn in the system.

But the subject of this discussion is something else.
Lately I have attended on a meeting with business partner ( 1 of 300 people who bought business pack in Poland ). He has now around 20 000 peopple in his line in Poland and all over the world. He is earning a lot of money. He has shown us his account, to show us possibilities of the system. He didnt looked like he a poor guy nor like a sad guy.
More like happy and enjoying life guy.
Guess what. When I earn enough from the system, I will also buy units same as business partners because when you understand the system, you know it gives a lot of money.

Also reffering to subject, Lyoness is on earth since 2003 so I doubt it will be judged as a pyramid scheme. Is more like, whatever you do here, it will come back in money for you, but you have to work.
System is great and I am lovin it. Cheers!!
PiterB is offline  
11-12-2011, 21:35   #78
Bellies
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 90
It is a pyramid scheme... No matter what you call it, the characteristics and objective are derived from a pyramid scheme! Shopping Gene "The best tool ever" = proven to be a pyramid scheme so don't tell me it's not one. I've lost money in the German pyramid scheme in 2006 and one FACT in life is there is no way of getting free money!! TBH I think your here trying to change the perception of Lyoness and promote it as a shopping "saving scheme". Boll*x! And I also think your the same person blogging under different names! Posts are very similar to Shala etc... #Cover Blown
Bellies is offline  
12-12-2011, 00:27   #79
PiterB
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 7
I am sorry that you lost money in some German scheme. But you know,
schemes are different, like when you get new girl or boy, he/she is different somehow from last one.

Well I am doing Lyoness right now.

You dont get money for free, but for your work.
In normal circumstances companies has to pay huge money to advertise themselves to get Non Clients.
In Lyoness companies dont have to spent money to buy advertisement, because they get cliens from recommendation ( I tell you, you tell your friend, etc... ). But if one want to become a partner in Lyoness, he have to pay us for our work with recommendation.
That way, instead of advertising, company pays us money, when someone who we recommended the system buys in their shop.
This is 100% advertisement because company dont pay us if client will not buy at their shop.
Now tell me that billboards, tv, leaflets are more effective than this.

So as I said. Money are not free, but you get them from your work as recommender.

You said we are trying to change perception of Lyoness to pretend it is saving scheme. We dont have to do that because it is and it is something more.
Now think this :
If you drink awesome drink, and you already drunk half glass, what will you think :
Oh no, glass is half empty!
or
Oh yes, glass is half full!


If you want to know more. Shoot.

Last edited by PiterB; 12-12-2011 at 00:33.
PiterB is offline  
12-12-2011, 01:20   #80
Bellies
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 90
Your completely missing the point... Stop for second and see is there any credible business model in operation. It's a glorified recruitment process of extracting money from people and this is then passed up to the top their... Surely the shopping gene was an eye opener!!

I've seen the presentation down South and yes it is very powerful and the figures are realistic but you answered the key part of the arguement above.

You must work hard to make your money by getting others involved this is the defining trait of a pyramid scheme!!! What happens is the whole population of Ireland engaged in this (highly unlikely) what happens ur model??..... It defaults! It's hit a saturation point! And don't give me the typical answer of colleagues/counterparts in the UK who are expanding the operation as it never happens. Bottom line is the top tier take their earning and do a runner! My advice is stay clear take ur money out and throw it on Red. 2/1 chance of really making a quick buck plus ur end result will be found out in less than a minute. 😜

Lastly, here's some readings for you:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lyoness-Your-Cash-Robbed-Company/151760768198238


http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Pyramid8Ball.svg
Bellies is offline  
Advertisement
12-12-2011, 22:09   #81
PiterB
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 7
Well there are always people who want to see bad sides. I am not gonna argue about your point of view my friend.

What I can tell you, that for example in Poland there were around 5 thousand people in 2010.
Now there is nearly 45 thousands people.
More companies are joining in.

And yes, you have to work. I recognize it is hard for you to do all that stuff.
For me it is a pleasure to 'work' like that. I like to talk to people. I like to tell them what I believe in, what I am doing. This is fun for me. Not some hard work as you say.
Ofcourse there are people who are not interested in it. That is ok. Sometimes it makes me feel not good, but there always has to be trouble, because this is normal process of learning.

Lyoness works since 2003. No one took money and run till today and it doesnt look like it will happen.
Instead mr. Freidl gave money to RTL fundation that is helping people, and also Lyoness is helping to build schools in poor countries.
Those are facts so far.
I am speaking
PiterB is offline  
13-12-2011, 10:15   #82
Bandara
Registered User
 
Bandara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 2,557
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiterB View Post
Well there are always people who want to see bad sides. I am not gonna argue about your point of view my friend.

What I can tell you, that for example in Poland there were around 5 thousand people in 2010.
Now there is nearly 45 thousands people.
More companies are joining in.

And yes, you have to work. I recognize it is hard for you to do all that stuff.
For me it is a pleasure to 'work' like that. I like to talk to people. I like to tell them what I believe in, what I am doing. This is fun for me. Not some hard work as you say.
Ofcourse there are people who are not interested in it. That is ok. Sometimes it makes me feel not good, but there always has to be trouble, because this is normal process of learning.

Lyoness works since 2003. No one took money and run till today and it doesnt look like it will happen.
Instead mr. Freidl gave money to RTL fundation that is helping people, and also Lyoness is helping to build schools in poor countries.
Those are facts so far.
I am speaking

Wow, thanks SOOOO much for setting up an(other) account here to help us all get rich.

So kind of you.
Bandara is offline  
13-12-2011, 13:27   #83
Lovelyness
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2
Hi All
I am from Poland.
I just looking info about Lyoness and I get here.
I was trying to verify information about Austria and hungary when ( like BP's say it works) they started third phase and whole population watching TV advertisments and signing in to the program. What do You heard about this?
As You noticed in most of the countries there is phase 2 that means they still looking for BP's ( 9000 PLN = 2000 EUR)and it's soon ends. Propably next year( as they say) they gain 21.000 BP's in poland and I will loose without return opportunity to sign in :-))) .
If You talking about cashback system , I saw withdrawal of BP's account , he spent 5000 Eur through the system during half year and get back to his account 70 eur ca. 1,4%
You can save more if you choose cheaper shops and it's not hard.
Lovelyness is offline  
13-12-2011, 14:52   #84
shala
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiterB View Post
Hello

Yes. All of those companies has loyalty programs.
For example I come from Poland ( now in UK ), and there is a huge petrol station company with over 1800 stations in Poland which is also in the system.
They also have their own partnership/loyalty program which gives some discount while buying at their stations with their cards ( FLOTA ).
But that not interfeers with Lyoness because discount depends of how big is your company and how much petrol you use monthly/yearly.
If your company is not big enough, you will get more discount while buying through Lyoness, not mentioning what you earn in the system.

But the subject of this discussion is something else.
Lately I have attended on a meeting with business partner ( 1 of 300 people who bought business pack in Poland ). He has now around 20 000 peopple in his line in Poland and all over the world. He is earning a lot of money. He has shown us his account, to show us possibilities of the system. He didnt looked like he a poor guy nor like a sad guy.
More like happy and enjoying life guy.
Guess what. When I earn enough from the system, I will also buy units same as business partners because when you understand the system, you know it gives a lot of money.

Also reffering to subject, Lyoness is on earth since 2003 so I doubt it will be judged as a pyramid scheme. Is more like, whatever you do here, it will come back in money for you, but you have to work.
System is great and I am lovin it. Cheers!!
You are absolutely right. Go and work for you money. I am getting paid every Tuesdays. You can use your Flota card and the Lyoness card at the gas stations. You can earn more discounts.
shala is offline  
Advertisement
13-12-2011, 14:57   #85
shala
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellies View Post
It is a pyramid scheme... No matter what you call it, the characteristics and objective are derived from a pyramid scheme! Shopping Gene "The best tool ever" = proven to be a pyramid scheme so don't tell me it's not one. I've lost money in the German pyramid scheme in 2006 and one FACT in life is there is no way of getting free money!! TBH I think your here trying to change the perception of Lyoness and promote it as a shopping "saving scheme". Boll*x! And I also think your the same person blogging under different names! Posts are very similar to Shala etc... #Cover Blown
Try the system first and you will know it, it will work.
shala is offline  
13-12-2011, 15:23   #86
Lovelyness
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2
U r not right

Quote:
Originally Posted by shala View Post
You are absolutely right. Go and work for you money. I am getting paid every Tuesdays. You can use your Flota card and the Lyoness card at the gas stations. You can earn more discounts.
That absolutely not true!!!
U Can't use your lyoness card at the gas stations in poland
You can use only prepaid card Orlen if you order for minimum for 900 PLN
if You order prepaid card for less than 900 PLN = 200 EUR you have to pay for delivery 30 PLN (3%) what doesn't make sense.
Lovelyness is offline  
13-12-2011, 17:02   #87
ifah
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 481
Would any mod consider locking this thread - it seems like it has descended into a "he said - she said" with little to add to this forum ?

Thanks.
ifah is offline  
13-12-2011, 20:11   #88
sirreally
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by ifah View Post
Would any mod consider locking this thread - it seems like it has descended into a "he said - she said" with little to add to this forum ?

Thanks.
Agreed. It doesn't look like anything useful will be added to the discussion until there are any concrete developments to report.
sirreally is offline  
13-12-2011, 22:54   #89
PiterB
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirreally View Post
Agreed. It doesn't look like anything useful will be added to the discussion until there are any concrete developments to report.
Where to look for that kind of reports sirreally ?
I am very interested in this subject because I am doing Lyoness in UK.
I want to be up to date with new and interesting info.

As far as I know, you cant buy petrol with Lyoness card at Orlen in Poland.
Only with Orlen Flota card, bought through the system.
On the other hand, here in England there are only two petrol stations which accept Lyoness card.
I believe ( only my though ), that soon there will be also one bigger petrol company in UK also, but first there need to be enough clients for it. This is what I believe though so please dont say its not true, becasue I am aware that right now there is no big petrol company in the system yet in UK.

Cheers!
PiterB is offline  
14-12-2011, 00:20   #90
Red Cabbage
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 21
[QUOTE=PiterB;75940094]Hello

Yes. All of those companies has loyalty programs.
For example I come from Poland ( now in UK ), and there is a huge petrol station company with over 1800 stations in Poland which is also in the system.
They also have their own partnership/loyalty program which gives some discount while buying at their stations with their cards ( FLOTA ).

Hey PITERB,
Can you give us the name of that "the huge petrol station" that is a Lyoness partner? or are you in the same club as Shana?
Red Cabbage is offline  
Thread Closed

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search