Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bank of Ireland Graduate Programme

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭CavanGal

I got the good news too

Congrats! We'll have an extra special Friday feeling today!

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭CavanGal

Saysay2012 wrote: »
    I got Dublin too!

We could be work mates :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 july1988

Fair play to ye! Was it only in da last hour dat ye heard?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 july1988

I dunno is der much chance of us getn gud news tuesday. Dey probably have everyone rang at dis stage

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

july1988 wrote: »
    I dunno is der much chance of us getn gud news tuesday. Dey probably have everyone rang at dis stage

Definitely, they will just do a double check before sending out the PFOs.

Any chance is now minuscule.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Veledan22

Definitely, they will just do a double check before sending out the PFOs.

Any chance is now minuscule.

I think that it might be time to have a large glass of wine (or seven)!

Veledan22 wrote: »
    I think that it might be time to have a large glass of wine (or seven)!

There are four nights of that and then the night you actually get the bad news:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Penny2012

There are four nights of that and then the night you actually get the bad news:D

Wine it is! And some comfort food :D I wonder if we can ask the give us feedback why we were not selected or is it just going to be generic "you did have the skills that we require just now"...

Penny2012 wrote: »
    Wine it is! And some comfort food :D I wonder if we can ask the give us feedback why we were not selected or is it just going to be generic "you did have the skills that we require just now"...

Hopefully they will give us some proper feedback that we can use for our other applications.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Ericb1987

I just saw this post there now! Got the good news myself today too! Business banking based in dublin! Was kinda hoping for cork! Seems as if ppl have till Tuesday to accept the position! Anyone still waiting do not give up hope cos ppl might not accept! Would be interested to hear from anyone in business banking!!

Congrats to all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 Saysay2012

Ericb1987 wrote: »
    I just saw this post there now! Got the good news myself today too! Business banking based in dublin! Was kinda hoping for cork! Seems as if ppl have till Tuesday to accept the position! Anyone still waiting do not give up hope cos ppl might not accept! Would be interested to hear from anyone in business banking!!

Congrats to all
    Hi Eric, I was also hoping to be placed outside Dublin, when she rang she said all roles were based from Dublin for the moment. I believe you move around a lot to get experience, anyone know anyone who did the business banking programme?

Congrats to all
    Hi Eric, I was also hoping to be placed outside Dublin, when she rang she said all roles were based from Dublin for the moment. I believe you move around a lot to get experience, anyone know anyone who did the business banking programme?

Ya I heard the same! That could prove awkward in terms of accommodation etc! Does anyone know roughly how many people were hired in the business banking section!?!

Ya I heard the same! That could prove awkward in terms of accommodation etc! Does anyone know roughly how many people were hired in the business banking section!?!

Exactly the accomodation situation is going to be so awkward, especially if we don't find out where we'll be placed til the induction day in september

Exactly the accomodation situation is going to be so awkward, especially if we don't find out where we'll be placed til the induction day in september

Ya it's a disaster! I presume we could be based in mespil road at the start! Not sure tho! Accommodation isn't cheap in Dublin so I don't wanna get a place and den end up ages from work! They should really tell us like!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 mmbc91

Congrats to all. Does anyone know when we will get our info packs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 buntyfoul

Hey guys, received an ofer there last Friday and said that I should ring back on Tuesday to accept the offer. Can't get into contact with any number in Grad Recruitment. Anyone else having the same problems???

For C&T there was no need to call back, she just said an information pack would be sent out. However, I called about a query I had and I got through on the 076 number friday

buntyfoul wrote: »
    Hey guys, received an ofer there last Friday and said that I should ring back on Tuesday to accept the offer. Can't get into contact with any number in Grad Recruitment. Anyone else having the same problems???

Did you get through?! Tried 3 times, rang out each time! Sent an email then just to cover myself!

Did you get through?! Tried 3 times, rang out each time! Sent an email then just to cover myself!

Eric,
    Do you mind me asking what Email address you used? The only one I have is the grad Recruitment one, I also can't get through on 076 number. Perhaps they're to ring us back

Anybody get their rejection yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭MoMo1987

Has anyone got their packs in the post yet?

Just wondering what the salary and benifits are, anyone know what they started on last year?

Anybody get their rejection yet?

Hi Weathercheck,

No, still no word back yet.

MoMo1987 wrote: »

Just wondering what the salary and benifits are, anyone know what they started on last year?

There's some salary posts in the early pages of this thread. Presume it will be the same.

mmbc91 wrote: »

There's some salary posts in the early pages of this thread. Presume it will be the same.

We're you not told what salary you were on when she rang last week?! I was! And I replied to the grad recruitment email to Sarah lynch! She replied within an hour or so!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 DarraghMcH

We're you not told what salary you were on when she rang last week?! I was! And I replied to the grad recruitment email to Sarah lynch! She replied within an hour or so!

do you mind me asking what area you got? i didnt get told anything when they rang last week, just that they would "be in touch". havent heard from them since!

Eric,
    Do you mind me asking what Email address you used? The only one I have is the grad Recruitment one, I also can't get through on 076 number. Perhaps they're to ring us back

The grad recruitment one! Directed at Sarah lynch! She emailed me back to confirm and said if I had any questions to email her as she is not permanently at her 076 number!

DarraghMcH wrote: »

do you mind me asking what area you got? i didnt get told anything when they rang last week, just that they would "be in touch". havent heard from them since!

Business banking in Dublin! What about you?!

mmbc91 wrote: »

No there was no mention of it. I wasn't dealing with Sarah though. Jumping to the post everyday to see if it comes.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 walshc54

I heard that the salary changes every year because they link it to what other companies are paying or something like that.

Anyone know what the salary is for credit risk?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 DarraghMcH

DarraghMcH wrote: »

Business banking in Dublin! What about you?!
    I'm in the actuarial department in new Ireland. Suppose there is no rush to get the info beyond my own curiosity.

Advertisement