Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Thread Closed  

05-03-2010, 17:10   #1
ThomondLad
Banned

Crime Statistics in Limerick

Does anyone know the crime statistics related to Limerick?? I hear its one of the highest murder rates in Europe but is there any other interesting statistic about the city in relation to crime trends??
Advertisement
05-03-2010, 17:21   #2
ThomondLad
Banned

one of my female friends says that limerick isnt a safe place to walk alone at anytime past eight o clock at night. particulaly in winter. one december night last year she was on her way to mikey martins for a few wednesday night scoops and she was approached by 6 men who cornered her, luckily a shade car passed before they could do anything, but god knows what sort of damage they could have done.
05-03-2010, 17:24   #3
YFlyer

Try the British Journal of Criminology.
05-03-2010, 17:29   #4
TestTransmission

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomondLad View Post
one of my female friends says that limerick isnt a safe place to walk alone at anytime past eight o clock at night. particulaly in winter. one december night last year she was on her way to mikey martins for a few wednesday night scoops and she was approached by 6 men who cornered her, luckily a shade car passed before they could do anything, but god knows what sort of damage they could have done.
God knows
05-03-2010, 17:31   #5
whatdoicare

Quote:
You know I said this before and everyone ate the head off me. It totally is dangerous for a girl alone after certain times in Limerick.
Yr friend was very lucky wow, scary
Advertisement
05-03-2010, 17:35   #6
ThomondLad
Banned

yeah when it comes to the tougher issues people seem reluctant to speak on them. only 10% of these sort of crimes actually get reported so god knows how often this is happening. it seems every day or two theres another such incidient. i told my friend that shes lucking she didnt get completely split in half. she agreed with me, she wouldnt of possibly been asble to take it like, shes only about 6 stone. one of them was a big as the bull hayes.

you have to say some of the short skirts may work as a provocation for men of this type
05-03-2010, 18:04   #7
krudler

Quote:
yeah when it comes to the tougher issues people seem reluctant to speak on them. only 10% of these sort of crimes actually get reported so god knows how often this is happening. it seems every day or two theres another such incidient. i told my friend that shes lucking she didnt get completely split in half. she agreed with me, she wouldnt of possibly been asble to take it like, shes only about 6 stone. one of them was a big as the bull hayes.

you have to say some of the short skirts may work as a provocation for men of this type
Yeah, sure women in skirts are just asking for it

obvious troll needs to try harder
05-03-2010, 18:23   #8
Insect Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by krudler View Post
Yeah, sure women in skirts are just asking for it

obvious troll needs to try harder
Think he's been banned already...
05-03-2010, 18:51   #9
Mr E
Administrator

Please don't feed the troll. He can't reply anyway....

Thread closed.
Thanks from:
Thread Closed