Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FS: Dan Wesson 4" Revolver

Options
  • 31-01-2010 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭

Selling my DW 4" revolver, I got this as a gift for Christmas it's had 12 shots through it!.
    It's in mint condition has not been skirmished or been to the coral :) Has a Co2 canister in it (I'm just a collector and plinker).
    Reason I'm selling this is because I have a 6" Wingun as well and plan to get an 8".
    I don't use this DW and would like to see it go to someone who will appreciate it.

Full Metal Dan Wesson With Trades
    Velocity: 300 fps
    Weight : 870g
    Barrel Length : 4"
    BB: 6mm Airsoft bb
    6 metal shells (6 BB's) one in each shell

Package includes: Airsoft Revolver, 6 metal shells, manual and speed shell loader/Speed Loader/Upper & Lower Rail Mounts/ Loading Bottle/Allen Key.

This revolver is a beauty has a nice weight to it and pretty darn accurate it fits well in the hand and has a nice bang from it too.
    I'm asking €135 as it is mint and been out of the box less than I've been out of the country this year.

Can be collected around the Munster area or posted, buyer coughs up for the postage which is approx €10 - €12 registered, I can take PayPal.
    Thanks for looking.
    DSC_3516.jpg
    DSC_3517.jpg
    DSC_3549.jpg
    DSC_3505.jpg
    DSC_3541.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭gambitthefirst

you do know it costs 140 new so with the shipping its more expensive than going to the shop and buying it and some shops do free delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭The_Joker

Yes mate thanks for pointing that out, I know how much they cost and what the postage costs.
    My ASKING price is €135 meaning I want as near to it as possible.

Out of interest where in Ireland at the moment do they have this DW with free shipping?

hey no need to be snappy was merely pointing out that your previous asking price made no sense because if someone saw it and liked it, could spend the same money and get it brand spanking new instead of nearly brand spanking new and from what i hear at the water cooler m.i.a do free delivery if you spend so much not sure if it's true though so don't hold me on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

So gambit, what you're saying is that you have in fact no interest whatsoever in bidding on this item and are simply thread-spoiling.

Do I have that right?

Go read the rules.

i'm very interested in the dan wesson. i was just pointing out the price is the shop price but second hand.

• Advertisement

Gambit if you are interested in the pistol by all means make me an offer, Please don't clam up the thread with points that I'm aware of i'm not here for a debate on what's what at the water cooler I'm around long enough to know the score. btw MIA don't do free shipping with this pistol Cheers
    And tbh I wasn't being snappy.

Dan Wesson 4" revolver still for sale asking €135

sorry no harm ment but i'l offer 80 excluding postage

sorry no harm ment but i'l offer 80 excluding postage

Nay bother at all buddy.

I had to read your post twice I thought it said €80 :eek:, Sorry way too low, this piece is mint.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Connrang

Hi,

Offer 120, will discuss postage, maybe able to collect depending on where your living,

Connrang wrote: »
    Hi,

Offer 120, will discuss postage, maybe able to collect depending on where your living,

Hey Conn, Make it €130 and you have a deal

• Advertisement

The_Joker wrote: »
    Hey Conn, Make it €130 and you have a deal

Tempted, but have to factor in postage to the Midlands....so where do you live, it may have a bearing on the outcome :)

I'm in Co Limerick, could meet in Nenagh if you like, it's about half way Or I'll pay half the postage to save us both on motion lotion :)

I'm in Co Limerick, could meet in Nenagh if you like, it's about half way Or I'll pay half the postage to save us both on motion lotion :)

Joker,
    Sounds like a plan, do you accept Paypal as this will speed up this process

I accept paypal conn no prob

I accept paypal conn no prob

Joker,
    Agreed at 130 plus shared postal cost, PM sent

Sold to Connrang, Thank you sir.

The Joker,

Package arrived, works a treat :D

Mod you close off, thanks,

Connrang

• Registered Users Posts: 42 mrsuperkaylo

ill give you a g36c perfect condition with extras!!

• Registered Users Posts: 42 mrsuperkaylo

i hv a g36c airsoft gun with 2mags battery all in perfect condition ?//?interested???

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

the gun is sold read over the thread !!!

• Advertisement

Sold 7 months ago! way to resurrect a dead thread mrsuperkaylo

• Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

necro thread read the dates.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement