The access process and details of the probation rules for those granted access are outlined below:
To apply for access:
- Users must be a member of boards for at minimum one month and have at least 50 posts before any application will be considered.
- Read the soccer charter - here - https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/show...p?t=2056320446 - and note the two identifier words [in italics, in the body of text in the soccer charter]
- In the Soccer Request Access Forum start a new thread requesting access.
- The request should state that you have read and will comply to the rules of the soccer forum, that you would like to join the forum and the two identifier words must be included in your application.
- Request example: Quote:
I would like to join the soccer forum. I have read the soccer forum charter and agree to abide by the rules of the soccer forum. The two identifier words are ---------- and ---------.
- The identifier words will be changed frequently, so do not copy other posters. Anyone posting old words, will not get soccer access.
- Anyone applying for soccer forum access who does not meet the criteria required or who fails to apply in line with the above process will be automatically denied access with a one month ban applied.
A mod will review your request and if appropriate grant access to the soccer forum shortly after that. Applications are usually processed once a week, though may be longer, so please do not contact us or post on your access thread looking for an update on your application.
No user is to post on another users access request thread, this too will result in a months ban from the access request forum.
*please do not seek to circumvent the 100 post requirement by spamming the forum with one word replies, as we may remove access at any time from those we believe to be exploiting loopholes in the rules.