Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

03-11-2009, 09:09   #61

Hi again, is there anyone out there who has actually been to Joe Coleman who could tell me wnat exactly goes on at a "Healing Session"
Advertisement
03-11-2009, 10:14   #62

i reckon joe is actually a poster on boards, just read over a few threads about him and theres one particular poster who always gets really defensive when anyone questions him which leads me to believe its him, but then again, the virgin mary told me last night..... believe what you want but i reckon hes an expert with cold readings
03-11-2009, 12:25   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowy2008 View Post
i reckon joe is actually a poster on boards, just read over a few threads about him and theres one particular poster who always gets really defensive when anyone questions him which leads me to believe its him, but then again, the virgin mary told me last night..... believe what you want but i reckon hes an expert with cold readings
the guy called Poster on here is <snip> & he will get so defensive about anything said about him or the SUI, doesn't like listening to other peoples points of view.

Last edited by Oryx; 03-11-2009 at 12:51. Reason: removal of anonymity.
03-11-2009, 12:51   #64

the guy i was talking about was jimm55...just check out some of the posts, hes like breakingnews.ie for all matters relating to joe!
03-11-2009, 20:00   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by tormented View Post
sorry have to disagree I found him anything but fraudulent. He is an extremely genuine person, I went to see him a couple of months back and found the whole experience extremely comforting, and I am neither weak nor vulnerable. I came out feeling very peaceful and have felt that way since, he strongly believes in what he does and in my opinion, I would rather sit in his company than go to a church where an ignorant man..sorry priest chucks his opinions at me. Sorry guys, thats just my opinion
Ever hear of the term Love Bombing?
Advertisement
03-11-2009, 20:12   #66

I listened to this guy on Liveline and he is a healer......or used to be................but i am confused as he has been on disability for 10years (i am sure he said).....so he must not be all that hot at healing if he cannot heal himself and get back to work

Last edited by dmy1001; 03-11-2009 at 20:13. Reason: crazy bad spelling!
03-11-2009, 20:59   #67

Hi again, still have'nt found out what this chap actually does? Does he pray with his clients for instance? or does he just ask a lot of questions?
04-11-2009, 09:51   #68
Oryx

Send a message via MSN to Oryx
This thread is slowly degenerating into nonsense. From here on in, only sensible discussion please, or the thread will have to be locked.
04-11-2009, 15:05   #69

just read a couple of responses here to what I said about finding the reading calming. You guys are nuts, Im not vulnerable, weak or whatever it is you think I am, without having met me. For the record, the one time I went to see Joe Coleman he did tarot cards with me, and said 2 members of my immediate family that had passed on were in the room, this is where I felt quite calm and comforted. The Virgin Mary was mentioned once, he said he prays to her and has had visits, I didn't ask anything about it, he didn't offer anymore information. I was very pleased with the tarot reading, BUT I will stress this, even though I believe in the afterlife I take all readings with a pinch of salt. The point I was trying to make is that I found him to be a very nice person, who strongly believes in what he does. If he wants to go dancing naked around a maypole at midnight every night to receive msgs from God, thats his business. Each to their own I say
Advertisement
04-11-2009, 15:13   #70

Tarot card readings and getting in touch with souls that have passed on is totally against the word of God, so I don'nt understand where this chap is coming from!
04-11-2009, 15:17   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by tormented View Post
just read a couple of responses here to what I said about finding the reading calming. You guys are nuts, Im not vulnerable, weak or whatever it is you think I am, without having met me. For the record, the one time I went to see Joe Coleman he did tarot cards with me, and said 2 members of my immediate family that had passed on were in the room, this is where I felt quite calm and comforted. The Virgin Mary was mentioned once, he said he prays to her and has had visits, I didn't ask anything about it, he didn't offer anymore information. I was very pleased with the tarot reading, BUT I will stress this, even though I believe in the afterlife I take all readings with a pinch of salt. The point I was trying to make is that I found him to be a very nice person, who strongly believes in what he does. If he wants to go dancing naked around a maypole at midnight every night to receive msgs from God, thats his business. Each to their own I say
If you believe that someone can tell the future and you pay them for this service then you are automatically weak and vulnerable.
04-11-2009, 15:56   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angie77 View Post
Hi again, is there anyone out there who has actually been to Joe Coleman who could tell me wnat exactly goes on at a "Healing Session"
my sister went twice,she says he took her money,comforted her and told her to come again.
04-11-2009, 15:58   #73
Bock the Robber

Come again? Sounds like great value.
04-11-2009, 16:00   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by baaaa View Post
my sister went twice,she says he took her money,comforted her and told her to come again.
How long did the session last and how much did it cost?
04-11-2009, 16:01   #75
Oryx

Send a message via MSN to Oryx
Quote:
Originally Posted by baaaa View Post
...comforted her...
If you could elaborate on this it might be useful to people who are asking what actually goes on.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion