Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭birdman 1979

sweet jesus! Thats all i have to say that thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

Gatling wrote: »
    Funny thing its not real ,not exactly true a lot of eastern euopeans companies are now updating there ak's with a cross between the g36 and ak

G36? That is something I've not seen yet do you have any information on that, see a lot of aks kitted out as m4s but not a g36 could be interesting

yes there are hybrids out there take for example the rather rare sr47, basically an m4 the takes battlefield pick up ak magazines, this is just all over the place without function or form

kac-sr47-01.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

haven't seen a cross between a G36 and ak, although the mexican army is re-equiping with what looks like a bastarised G36. kinda like it though :)

fx05.jpg

Here is the link for the article on world-guns
    http://world.guns.ru/assault/as104-e.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

the mexican one is intresting H&k sent lawyers and tech guys to mexico to sue the designers for breach of copyright when the examined the gun it was declared that it looks like a g36 but without the internals of the g36

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

tonyj_mc wrote: »
    haven't seen a cross between a G36 and ak, although the mexican army is re-equiping with what looks like a bastarised G36. kinda like it though :)

fx05.jpg

Here is the link for the article on world-guns
    http://world.guns.ru/assault/as104-e.htm

the mexican military is using a rifle part-based off the XM8 standard. The FX-05 Xiuhcoatl.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Puding wrote: »
    G36? That is something I've not seen yet do you have any information on that, see a lot of aks kitted out as m4s but not a g36 could be interesting

yes there are hybrids out there take for example the rather rare sr47, basically an m4 the takes battlefield pick up ak magazines, this is just all over the place without function or form

kac-sr47-01.jpg

Now, without actually taking the piss this time, that is actually a cool looking gun.,:D

i rather like it myself keep meaning to pick up the hurricane kit but unfortunately its not cheap

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

The only reliable part of that rifle is probably the magazine, you lose your accuracy with the ammo, you lose reliability with the rifle, and it looks stupid.

3aead59864a1.jpg

Thats an AK and a modern one at that, much better.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

from the Czech republic

[IMG][/img]cz-s805a.jpg

[IMG][/img]cz-s805a-receiver.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Stonewolf

Like the polymer body, more SCAR in shape than G36 though.

Never liked the SCAR

• Advertisement

kac-sr47-01.jpg

wanted this for a while, redwolf had a kit when i got my first AEG and i was very tempted, just like the look of it, although i think the real steel was developed and never put into use. pity

• Registered Users Posts: 2,295 ✭✭✭Horse84

New stuff on ebaybanned
    specterDR%20style%204X%20Magnifier%20Scope%20de%20a.jpg

not too sure about the colour though

alos some copies of the silverback laser for glock and 1911

when you you said a mix of g36 and ak i thought you mean something like the ehobby monster, this is rather nice and in the same vain as many a firearm and update

i don't really class it in the same category as the blend ehobby has offered up gatling :) but it kinda shows my point really its real its been designed its form follows function, my objection to the ak/m4 was that is followed no logic or real work history its an unrealistic fusion

many rifiles are 'based' of the working or just copy off other firearms m16 and the ak but they exist in real life and have logic look at the galil for example, the masada in my eyes borrows very strongly from the g36 more so than this czech offering, come on the ak was based of the german stg44 when it really comes down to it ;), the ehobby fusion just has no logic,

New stuff on ebaybanned

not too sure about the colour though

alos some copies of the silverback laser for glock and 1911

wow that coulour is bad, i mean it looks more like vomit than fde and the finish is very patchy, it seems everyone screamed for a fde very and ebaybanned went quick quick make one, and this is what you get, no thanks

wow that coulour is bad, i mean it looks more like vomit than fde and the finish is very patchy, it seems everyone screamed for a fde very and ebaybanned went quick quick make one, and this is what you get, no thanks

agree completly pity though could looked nice perched on my masada, guess i'll hold on to my money, for once :D

come on the metal work is gold :rolleyes:

come on the metal work is gold :rolleyes:

what i meant was when i saw it on the front page of ebaybanned i was very tempted but then i saw the the bigger images and almost laughed out loud, point for effort and thats about it

what i meant was when i saw it on the front page of ebaybanned i was very tempted but then i saw the the bigger images and almost laughed out loud, point for effort and thats about it

sorry my post was not direct at you :) but just the world in general about the colour i just suddenly noticed the metal work :)

sorry my post was not direct at you :) but just the world in general about the colour i just suddenly noticed the metal work :)

no worries, it looks like the old brass ornaments my mam used to have, think evey house had them, the three monkeys think there was a anchor as well, very shinny and awful looking

• Advertisement

Glad I waited., :D

The Spectre comes in TAN!
    http://www.ebairsoft.com/specterdr-magnifier-scope-illuminated-crosshair-p-2840.html

EDIT: Looks like its already posted., lets hope ebaybanned post mne that quick huh... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

That's a really sh*tty looking tan, I'd get it, if it looked better..

Leftyflip wrote: »
    That's a really sh*tty looking tan, I'd get it, if it looked better..

Its actually some of the most realistic tan (its more CB) ive seen on a gun/accessory to be honest. The texture looks about right, which is something they almost always get wrong.,

Mind you, the goldie bits do stand out a little too much, it could be down to the flash though.,

Heres one in action, attached to an ACR,

4259329581_b7058f803b_o.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Looks like its made of brass in that one...
    I may buy one eventually, looks good apart from the paint.

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

i think only 7 of those m4s that took ak mags were made
    inconsistencies with the rounds is what i read
    (feel free to correct me:))
    that specter sight looks nice cept for the blingin' parts

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

we are not allowed to import from that site though now right ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,323 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

samhail wrote: »
    we are not allowed to import from that site though now right ?

Only airsoft guns are banned from import..parts & accessories are still ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

Blay wrote: »
    Only airsoft guns are banned from import..parts & accessories are still ok.

nice one.

• Advertisement

sorry but that finish look rushed and really bad the metal work on the real one is normal bright but not that gold and the finish is very uneven at best

http://optics-dealer.com/elcan.html

stuff from the net
    elcan02.jpg
    img_527381_28193260_4.jpg
    elcan03.jpg
    elcan04.jpg

v

elcan site
    800.jpg

v

ebaybanned