Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

29-05-2007, 17:21   #1
C.D.

Lego.com Shipping

Recently I have decided to have a little second childhood- part of this involves a plan to amass quite a large amount of lego over the summer.

With much excitement, I ordered my first Lego set in over a decade from Lego.com, I got an email with a tracking number like this:

But... the email doesn't tell me who is shipping it! The Lego website has a page on shipping, but says that the "express" service is handled by DHL. This number doesn't seem to work on the DHL webby and I was wondering if anybody knew whether or not they use a different company for standard shipping?
Advertisement
07-06-2007, 01:52   #2
lostcarpark

Send a message via Skype™ to lostcarpark
Hi,

Hopefully your package arrived and you don't need this information, but my last order was delivered by An Post.

I don't order much online because they don't tend to be cheaper than the shops, and the postage is pricey. Occasionally I will order when they have sales and deals on, or when I want a web exclusive item.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion