Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

19-08-2006, 15:04   #1
billyhead

Lost my aib atm card

Hi,

I lost my atm card while on the beer last night i town. If anybody has had any experiences i losing their card before. I was just wondering is it straightforward enough to be re-issued a new one, will aib charge me for this and how long does it usually take for it to be send out?
Advertisement
19-08-2006, 15:06   #2
Lorax
Banned

Happened me before, its very straightforward just ring 24 hr banking, they cancel the old 1 and issue a new 1, I had mine in 3 working days I think, and they don't charge a cent. They were very friendly about the whole thing aswell.
19-08-2006, 15:10   #3
Ruu
Closed Account

Call 01 6685500 and report it lost, it should only take no more than 3-5 days I would imagine. I lost my BOI one and it was about the same amount of time. I don't think there is a charge for it (not listed under their Fees/Charges section of their website).
19-08-2006, 15:15   #4
Jabba

Ive dealt with these queries hundreds of times. Its very straightforward, takes about 45 seconds to cancel a card and a new card is issued.

Make sure to ask whether its delivered to your house or your branch. Also ask if you should expect a new PIN.
19-08-2006, 15:17   #5
billyhead

thanks lads

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion