Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

12-01-2006, 16:58   #1
nikki2006

Nipple Hair on Women

Hi Guys and Gals
Just wondering if any of you could shed any light how common this actually is?

And if ye know of any ladies who have it, whats the best way of dealing with it? Visited my GP recently about it who advised me that laser therapy was the way to go

Just as an aside, what do guys actually think about the whole thing, have any of ye ever encountered it?

Cheers
Advertisement
12-01-2006, 17:12   #2
the Guru

Send a message via ICQ to the Guru Send a message via AIM to the Guru Send a message via MSN to the Guru Send a message via Skype™ to the Guru
A girl I dated once had some hair on her breasts not a mad amount but it was noticeable in a certain light , but I never brought it up, as I didn't stay that long with her .

how much hair on your nipples do you have is it a few stray ones or is it like a guys chest ????
12-01-2006, 17:21   #3

Im a guy, honest opinion - it would freak the **** out of me!! and no matter how nice people on here are, they would agree, i'd run a mile, im sure you can get this sorted out with not too much bother, and yes i have seen it before.

12-01-2006, 17:26   #4
LovelyHurling
Closed Account

Ive never seen it. I mean unless youre talking about those tiny little hardly noticable hairs women can also have on their face... is it face or neck? maybe neck, i wouldnt even call it hair - thats fine, perfectly normal. But anything resembling hair which is dark in colour and is more like a small version of head-hair, Id say get rid. Unless youre comfortable with keeping it, in which case thats fine.

I wouldnt say guys would be turned off, but put it this way, if any girl had no hair below the eyebrows, you wouldnt hear a man complain at all.
12-01-2006, 17:27   #5
Zulu

No offence, but it wouldn't float my boat. That being said, it's only hair, and hair can be removed.
Advertisement
12-01-2006, 17:34   #6
kwinabeeste

Right don't read this if your easily offended or shocked! Apologies.

I was with a girl one night and woke up next morn..usual kissing before ya realise the score. Anyway we were spoonin and i was kinda lookin at her boobs from above...then i saw a hair on the sheets which I assumed was one of my hairs so I pulled it...the scream from her was deafening! I didn't realise the nite before, but the hairs on her nipples were bout 1inch long. She had an amazing body and a hollywood down there, but still had really long nipple hair...twas weird alright!!
12-01-2006, 17:37   #7
lazydaisy
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Send a message via AIM to lazydaisy
It can be a sign of ovarian cysts. She should get it checked out.
12-01-2006, 17:37   #8
el tel

Very dark haired girls are more likely to get this.
Possibilities are:

Pluck (old wives will tell you that it'll grow back thicker )
Laser (permanent removal, get to see a laser )
Leave (the 'Earth Mother' look )
Plait
12-01-2006, 17:47   #9
Fast_Mover

Send a message via MSN to Fast_Mover
you forgot bleaching el tet
try 'Jolen' creme bleach...it lightens excess dark hair.
id suggest try this first, then u can decide if you want to go plucking or lasering after that.

hope that helps a bit..
f_m
Advertisement
12-01-2006, 18:00   #10
scared now

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazydaisy
It can be a sign of ovarian cysts. She should get it checked out.
What?? Seriously?

12-01-2006, 18:21   #11
Airblazer
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Airblazer
definitely get rid off...even the mention of nipple hair is a turn off..ugghhghhh
12-01-2006, 18:23   #12
Nevyn
Closed Account

It can be a sign of hormoane imblance, if you're worried go talk to your dr.
12-01-2006, 18:29   #13
youtakintome
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikki2006
Just as an aside, what do guys actually think about the whole thing, have any of ye ever encountered it?
Depends on how bad it is - I've had the experience before and it was not a major deal.

Beats flossing
12-01-2006, 18:36   #14
lazydaisy
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Send a message via AIM to lazydaisy
scared now-

Dont be too alarmed. Often they are benign. But hair on nipples or excessive facial hair is often pointed to as a symptom. May not be the case at all. Could just be a hormonal imbalance. Eitherway she should see the doctor.
12-01-2006, 20:57   #15
Heyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazydaisy
scared now-

Dont be too alarmed. Often they are benign. But hair on nipples or excessive facial hair is often pointed to as a symptom. May not be the case at all. Could just be a hormonal imbalance. Eitherway she should see the doctor.
dont be trying to freak the poor girl out, none of us are doctors in here .

its not uncommon, it can be down to a hormonal imbalance, or diet, or age, or menstral cycle, hereditary, littleraly anything. Honest , dont be worrying about it, just when at your guyne next mention it, and they might run a couple of blood tests. A friend of mine had a similar problem, and she got it sorted. So dont be worrying at all

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Share Tweet