Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Statement of Liability 2019

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭Sono

Kiith wrote: »
    Is it the Statement of Liability that tells you if you are/how much you are due for a refund/repayment?

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Mutant

Anyone get theirs yet today

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Jem123

Nothing here for me yet. Submitted first week of January

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭calgary bound

Submitted mine on January 1st, nothing back yet :(

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Stratvs

I submitted one for a client on 02/01 and it is just up today. The date on the statement is 21/01.
    I submitted another on 07/01 and no sign yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭tippingpoint

I submitted my info last week and got my SOL back this morning. The date on it says the 21st but it wasn't there last night.

I thought I'd be due back something but turns out I underpaid by €0.05 :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭fergus1001

just got mine 850 to be paid into my bank account woop !!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

fergus1001 wrote: »

Everyone else here is now ever more excited to get theirs, even though we all know we won't get anywhere near that much :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7 085shannon

Put mine in on the 2nd with a very large Med 1 amount 2019 was a difficult year health wise. So I am expecting an audit.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,351 ✭✭✭✭siblers

I submitted my info last week and got my SOL back this morning. The date on it says the 21st but it wasn't there last night.

I thought I'd be due back something but turns out I underpaid by €0.05 :o

You better pay it back!

• Advertisement

fergus1001 wrote: »

Nice one! Did you get an email about to say to check your account?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

Can someone who has got their statement tell us if you got an email notification, or was it just available when you logged in and checked?

Just so we know if we can stop logging in to check and just wait for an email, if that is how it worked. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭The Diddakoi

Per PAYE helpline update:

Preliminary Statement of Liability should now be available to everyone.

If you have submitted your Income Tax Return, actual Statements of Liability are being sent out on a phased basis over the next 3 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭padraig.od

If you have submitted your Income Tax Return, actual Statements of Liability are being sent out on a phased basis over the next 3 days.

Not seeing mine yet:(

What’s the preliminary statement and where do I find this? Never heard of that before

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭Sparkles27

I submitted mine yesterday and I got an email at 8.15 this morning saying it's ready and my Statement of Liability for 2019 is there and showing how much I overpaid.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭fergus1001

mystic86 wrote: »
    Can someone who has got their statement tell us if you got an email notification, or was it just available when you logged in and checked?

Just so we know if we can stop logging in to check and just wait for an email, if that is how it worked. Thanks.

I got an email saying that i had corespondence from revenue and to log onto revenue online to check

Sparkles27 wrote: »
    I submitted mine yesterday and I got an email at 8.15 this morning saying it's ready and my Statement of Liability for 2019 is there and showing how much I overpaid.

If true this is bizarre

Sono wrote: »
    What’s the preliminary statement and where do I find this? Never heard of that before

preliminary statement tells you if you have an underpayment or overpayment of tax. It can be requested or viewed through Review your tax 2016 - 2019 in the PAYE Services tab in myAccount.

If your preliminary statement of liability shows you have an overpayment of tax you can then submit an Income Tax Return to get your actual Statement of Liability, and your refund.

When i login it shows the Statement of Liability is available, but when i click on View it just says it's being processed. Not sure why it says it's available in that case.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,991 ✭✭✭✭Fr Tod Umptious

When I click View on Statement Of Liability I am still getting.

Processing request
    We are processing your most recent request. Your Statement of Liability will be available shortly.

Submitted mine on 10th, got an e-mail with a reference number straight away then got another e-mail on the 14th saying "Revenue has received your 2019 Income Tax Return"

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭rsl1976

Submitted ours over a week ago and still nothing

Kiith wrote: »
    When i login it shows the Statement of Liability is available, but when i click on View it just says it's being processed. Not sure why it says it's available in that case.

Did you already submit a Return for 2019 ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭ChewyLouie

preliminary statement tells you if you have an underpayment or overpayment of tax. It can be requested or viewed through Review your tax 2016 - 2019 in the PAYE Services tab in myAccount.

When I log in and go to "Review your tax 2016-2019" I have 3 sections.
    • Statement of Liability
    • Income Tax Return
    • Employment Detail Summary

The Employment Detail Summary is available.

The Income Tax Return is "Submitted" (2nd Jan).

The Statement of Liability is showing as "Available" and has been for weeks. But if I click on it I get "We are processing your most recent request. Your Statement of Liability will be available shortly."

Did you already submit a Return for 2019 ?

Yeah, did it a week ago (or thereabouts). Sounds like anyone still waiting shows what i see.
    ChewyLouie wrote: »
    • Statement of Liability
    • Income Tax Return

The Statement of Liability is showing as "Available" and has been for weeks. But if I click on it I get "We are processing your most recent request. Your Statement of Liability will be available shortly."

That's exactly what i see as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭MissGriff

Coming back on this, to say I still haven't got the SoL either.
    Seems like everyone who did it very early in January like myself, have been left hanging.
    And some who did it in the past few days or week are getting theirs through.
    Seems odd.
    Anyway, something is happening ,so hopefully not too long more.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Bojill

If your preliminary statement of liability shows you have an overpayment of tax you can then submit an Income Tax Return to get your actual Statement of Liability, and your refund.

But most of us have already submitted a return, why would we be getting a preliminary Sol?

ChewyLouie wrote: »
    • Statement of Liability
    • Income Tax Return

As you have submitted your return you will not get a provisional SOL, these are only available to people who haven’t submitted a return.

You will get an actual SOL, with details of when any refund is to issue within the next 3 days.

Bojill wrote: »
    But most of us have already submitted a return, why would we be getting a preliminary Sol?

Exactly! Don’t get it at all.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭ChewyLouie

You will get an actual SOL, with details of when any refund is to issue within the next 3 days.

Another 3 days?? Where's this from??

Advertisement