Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Kerry Airsoft to meet and shoot

• 13-01-2020 7:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi All!

So I posted a few years ago that I was just getting into Airsoft, then I went and moved out of the country! Well, I'm back again! My partner (27) and I (31) are really wanting to get stuck in and are looking for people to go to sites with.

We're also wondering if there is a call for a new Airsoft site somewhere in the Kerry region? Not sure if there's enough call for it, but it's desperately lacking!

I drive, so can pick people up on the way to a site. I have a GBB rifle (M16), and we both have CO2 1911s. We're getting the gear together and will be looking to start exploring sites in the next month or so, as the weather gets better.

So, 2 questions really - does anyone have any site recommendations? And, would anyone like to join us?

Thanks guys and gals!

Advertisement