Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

JCB 8060 hydraulics disabled

Options
  • 23-10-2019 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭

I was digging away yesterday on a JCB 8060 tracked digger and the next thing the hydraulics disabled as if i had lifted up the left hand arm rest/control console.
    Turned it off and back on and no change. So i then checked the fuses and there all fine. I lastly assumed that it must be the switch itself so i stripped out the console to get at the switch and the switch seems to be fine, i tested the wires to make sure there was 12V getting to the switch, i crossed the wires to bypass the switch and i measured the resistance on the switch when the switch is on and when it isn't and the resistance changed to 0 when the switch was engaged. So all of that the issue is still there. Has anybody any ideas where to go next? I imagine that switch is connected to a solenoid that activates the hydraulics but i'm not sure where to look for this, will i have to take the cab off?

Really appreciate any help or suggestions!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭The Red Ace

If you type in JCB 8060 wiring diagram in Google you will be able to see the wiring diagram layouts which should help you trace the fault

Advertisement