Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a full loan or lease of a horse

• 01-07-2019 8:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I am a 14 year old girl who has been riding for 7 years. I am looking for a horse in Dublin/Wicklow to loan/lease. I am looking to start competing. I am looking for a 15.2+hh, if possible gelding, that has done dressage, xc and showjumping. However I do also want a bit of a challenge. I would also like to be able to hack it out and go to other places to practise xc etc. I currently have half livery on a horse in a riding school however that doesn't give any opportunities and I definitely want to get out there. I am considered advanced so hopefully my age doesn't put you off. If you have anything please message me!

Thank you!

Erika

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Can your riding school lease you one? Or an owner in the livery you have your half livery on, lease you the kind of horse you need?

Maybe put a notice up or something in there and ask a few questions?

Let them know what you want to do with the horse etc.

People mostly want to lease to or loan to people they know.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭convert

Hi Erika, Welcome to the forum. Unfortunately we can't facilitate the advertising of horses wanted for sale/loan/lease (see forum charter).

/Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement