Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Derek o Neil and wellness centre?

• 09-05-2018 8:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, looking at buying a gift for a family member of a work shop with Derek o Neil. It’s pricey and couldn’t find reviews online was wondering if anyone has any experiences and if they recommend it etc

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Hi Starshine, I'm afraid I have never heard of Derek O'Neill and thus am not of much help. From a quick google it seems he is in the field of spirituality and we did have a forum dedicated to that on Boards before but it has been closed. Sorry I can't be of more help.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,219 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Derek o Neil is hosting a workshop in Dub 10-18 June 2018.

Ref:
    https://www.derekoneill.com/

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,986 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Black Swan wrote: »
    Derek o Neil is hosting a workshop in Dub 10-18 June 2018. Ref: https://www.derekoneill.com/
    Anyone attending? Discuss contents here?

Advertisement