Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FE1 Exam Thread (Read 1st post!) NOTICE: YOU MAY SWAP EXAM GRIDS

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 ElmK2016

I have a grid but only up until Spring 15?

I am also looking for a kind soul to give me an up to date grid on any of the following - Tort, Consti, Criminal, Eu.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Leraf

ElmK2016 wrote: »
    I have a grid but only up until Spring 15?

I am also looking for a kind soul to give me an up to date grid on any of the following - Tort, Consti, Criminal, Eu.

If you send your email in pm, I can send up to date grid for Tort and EU and a pretty up to date grid for Constitutional and Criminal and if you wouldn't mind sending your Equity Grid in return, I would appreciate it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭dinemo6

Haven't been around the FE1 scene for a while..... have 1 left to do - Company!

Which prep courses are people finding the best? I see there's a new school now, LawSchool.ie
    Tied between signing up with them and City as they both offer free repeats. Does Independent offer free repeats?

Also, does anyone know the dates for the Spring sitting yet?? I can't see them online.

Mod
    Prefer not to have discussions on this forum of the merits or otherwise of the various law schools, tutors etc.

Good luck to all awaiting results

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

Dates for next sitting won't be out until the results are - speaking of, has anyone who did their first sitting last time heard anything? Would've thought there'd be word by now?

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭smeal

Dates for next sitting won't be out until the results are - speaking of, has anyone who did their first sitting last time heard anything? Would've thought there'd be word by now?

They usually don't email you until the Monday/Tuesday of results week so should hear something Monday/Tuesday.. I think there was one sitting where they emailed the Friday before :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 Dancing-Ferret

I emailed the Law School yesterday to see, they said results would be out 25th November (ie next Friday).

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭legalease2172

I emailed the Law School yesterday to see, they said results would be out 25th November (ie next Friday).

** Gulp!!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,438 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Emails in confirming that results are out on Fri. I feel sick just reading it.

Got my email too, says the results letter has been posted

• Registered Users Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Redo91

Leraf wrote: »
    Got my email too, says the results letter has been posted

Could we not potentially get them before Friday then?

• Advertisement

Redo91 wrote: »
    Could we not potentially get them before Friday then?

My email says: "Results will be posted to candidates on the same date."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Redo91

My email says: "Results will be posted to candidates on the same date."

Ya just read mine and its says the same. I thought the post I was responding to suggested that they've been posted already.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭claiomh solais

Is the username just the numbers of your ID? Mine isn't working. I'll have to email them tomorrow

Redo91 wrote: »
    Ya just read mine and its says the same. I thought the post I was responding to suggested that they've been posted already.

Sorry !! I kinda panicked when I read the email and signed in! :) my mistake, letters go out Friday also.

Is the username just the numbers of your ID? Mine isn't working. I'll have to email them tomorrow

Yes the numbers from your ID, sign in as existing user.

Can I ask a possibly silly question?!

When I sign into the LS site results page it says ;

Your results for the March 2016 FE-1 re-checks are as follows:

There appears to be no results for you
    • Your results letter has been posted to you.
    I didnt do exams in March 2016, I only did the recent ones. Is everyone else seeing the same message or is it an error? I am just wondering if everyone gets the message but then it updates on Friday when the actual results come out or should I email them now about it?

Same comes up for me and I didn't do the March sitting either

• Registered Users Posts: 43 legallywrecked

I'm having the same issue! Did my first sitting in October and it's not recognising my ID Number, have emailed them too. Did you get anything back from them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 louser1

Hello. It's been a while since I was here, i sat my last ones in March 2015 and passed :) few personal things going on (having a baby) so only getting back to them now. I'm only going to register for 2 this time EU and Tort. I'm doing EU in city and wondered if anyone had advice re Tort? Would I be able to do it alone? Lecturers kind of keep you on track? Thanks

I'm having the same issue! Did my first sitting in October and it's not recognising my ID Number, have emailed them too. Did you get anything back from them?

I will let you know once I hear back from them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 angelicapickle

I couldn't login either. I emailed a few days ago and got no response. I rang today and the lady said sometimes there are problems if you have an existing account with them (I did as I previously purchased exam papers from them) and the system recognises it as a duplicate.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭legalease2172

Can't stop thinking about results now! Self doubt is an awful condition ;)

I couldn't login either. I emailed a few days ago and got no response. I rang today and the lady said sometimes there are problems if you have an existing account with them (I did as I previously purchased exam papers from them) and the system recognises it as a duplicate.

This also was my problem, they fixed it for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 LLBee

I never heard anything back after I emailed, but it's working for me now so it might be sorted for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

Good luck everybody!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 LegalLady2

I still havent received an email from the law society about logging on today! This was my first sitting and im wondering if anyone has any advice??

Today's the day ! Good luck to everyone!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 LLBee

LegalLady2 wrote: »
    I still havent received an email from the law society about logging on today! This was my first sitting and im wondering if anyone has any advice??

Do you mean the original email that told everyone to log in with their ID number? If so, I'll copy and paste it in a PM for you. It should still work for you, they just must have made a typo on your email address.

LLBee wrote: »
    Do you mean the original email that told everyone to log in with their ID number? If so, I'll copy and paste it in a PM for you. It should still work for you, they just must have made a typo on your email address.

And if that does not work you will need to call them ASAP.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 LegalLady2

Leraf wrote:
    And if that does not work you will need to call them ASAP.

I will ring them now and hopefully they will sort it out. Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement