Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***HORSE SHARE ONLY*** - NB -NO advertising of horses for sale/wanted/loan/lease

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 camaira

HI I HAVE A 16HH MARE TB. SHE IS VERY QUIET AND EASY TO HANDLE.
    SHE NEEDS A BIT OF WORK. SO WOULD SUIT SOMEONE WITH A BIT OF EXPERIENCE, THAT WOULD LIKE TO HELP WORK WITH HER.
    SHE IS IN A PLACE CALLED KILDALKEY IN CO MEATH. ABOUT 5 MILES FROM TRIM, 20 MINS TO NAVAN. AND 10 MINS BALIVOUR.
    THE LIVERY COSTS WOULD ONLY BE €25 EACH A WEEK, FOR DIY.
    THERE IS NICE FIELDS TO HACK IN, AND NICE QUIET ROADS TO HACK ON. THERE IS NO ARENA'S THERE AS PER YET BUT THEY ARE TRYING TO GET ONE IN THIS SUMMER. THERE IS A PART SECTIONED OFF THAT WE USE AS AN ARENA. AND THERE IS GALLOPS THERE ASWELL. THIS SHARE WOULD SUIT SOMEONE WHO'S JUST LOOKING FOR SOME HAPPY HACKING.
    THE IDEAL PLACE TO DO SO. THE PEOPLE ARE FRIENDLY AND REALLY NICE AND HELPFULL.

PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS

• Registered Users Posts: 6 thedvg

Half livery on a 7 year old tri-coloured gelding, 15hh. Livery yard is situated in Rathfarnhan .
    -Very quiet in every way, tack, groom and ride. Would suit teenager or adult that wants to ride 3-4days a week. Flexible on hours/days
    - Has been show jumping/Hunter Trials/Cross Country and is a great confidence giver. Jumping courses of 90 with ease
    -Tack etc all supplied- livery yard has an indoor arena and 2 outdoor arenas. Forests for hacking ect. Yard is open until 10pm at night. -€50 per week for half share of horse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 abby123

Im looking for a horse that someone would share for FREE. Can be any height. For an ADVANCED 12 year old rider who has done a lot. She is 5ft 4. Has rode shetland ponies up to 17hh throughbreds. Can jump around 1metre and is willing to jump higher,WILL muck out, catch, tack up, un tack,feed, hay, turn out, wash, groom etc.
    P.M ME.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 safrina79

Hi, I was wondering if anyone wouldnt mind a beginner riding your horse.
    I took lessons last summer but couldnt keep it up. i am back at the lessons this summer and would love to ride more often than the one hour horse lesson a week.
    All i want to do is walking, trotting and small jumps. I love hacking quietly and grooming and just being around horses so if you need help with the horse at any time for free i would love that.

Thanks Sara

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Yeager101

Hi,
    I have a a well bred Irish Sport Horse in North Wicklow. Im looking for an experienced rider who would like to ride him through the week.
    He is 5 yrs old and a quiet enough temperament, but the rider does need to be experienced and be able to pay attention to his temperament.

There is an outdoor and indoor arena available to ride in and some local trekking.

As a rider, you would ned to be a good rider with experience of riding hunters, showjumpers and 5 year olds.

Please pm me for details and we can arrange a try out.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 normaf65

Hi,

I am an experienced rider living in Kill, Co. Kildare.I owned ponies/horses all my life and have recently moved up to kildare but unfortunately I cannot afford to bring my horse up from cork due to livery costs. I was hoping that someone out there would like me to help out and ride at least once or twice a week. I work full time so it would have to be in the evenings. Have a car so can travel anywhere.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 kellihwrd

mirmar wrote: »
    Hi. I need a rider to exercise some horses. They are eventers/all rounders and are very well schooled and safe.You would need to have a good level of flatwork done.There will be lots of riding available. We have a sand arena and fields to ride in. We are based in the Kildare/Dublin area but you will need your own transport. If you are interested in hearing more, please PM me
    hi i live in the dublin area and have many years experience riding are you still looking for a rider for your horses ?? pm me bac i would love to help :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 cormilight

hi i have a horse available for full loan, no loan fee or will consider 2people sharing. he is available from now, over summer at least if not longer, due to lack of time at moment

16.2hh gelding, 9yrs. very quiet and easy to handle and ride.100% in everyway, no vices. has sji experience and points.really good allrounder. hacks out no problem, well schooled in arena, hes a real gentleman!! great confidance giver. is very adaptable and suits any rider. plenty more info about him available

livery is very reasonable esp for dublin prices!! 400pm full livery. he is kept in a livery yard in rathfarnham, dublin. 5mins off m50. yard has big indoor, turnout paddocks and grazing turnout. rds and forests 5min up rd for hacking. livery inc feed, hay, shavings and turnout and full use of facilities.there is an instructor based in yard who does lessons apon request or no problem in your organising your own lessons

please contact if interested or want more information and photos

• Registered Users Posts: 7 cormilight

also will consider half share, half the livery cost, half the riding days
    so 3 days share for €50 a week/200 a month plus half shoes etc . .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 freya92

hi,im in south dublin,willing to exercise owners horse!!have 8 years of experience.had my own horse.unfortunately at the moment i do not have the time and money to have my own horse!!miss going for a hack on my own terribly!!!!!

Im 5ft 8 , 9 1/2 stone.very relaxed ,soft hands!!experienced with handling horses.have my own transport!!also willing to groom ,muck out ,feed etc.

love to hear from any person interested!!!!!

thanks!![/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 lizoconor

does anybody need an experienced rider to exercise their horse in Dublin???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 gemmahurley

hi,

looking for experienced rider to share horse with me.very pretty bay mare,15.2hh ,jumps course 1.20 with ease ,has experience at hunting ,dressage ,good tempered all rounder.located in dublin, lovely stables ,outdoor and indoor ,xcountry course, fields ,forrest 5mins!!
    any person interested PM me please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 abby123

Im looking for someone who would let my daughter look after and ride their horse or pony for FREE. Can be any height. For an ADVANCED 12 year old rider who has done a lot. She is 5ft 4. Has rode shetland ponies up to 17hh throughbreds. Can jump around 1metre and is willing to jump higher,WILL muck out, catch, tack up, un tack,feed, hay, turn out, wash, groom etc.
    P.M ME.smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 cathy.sayers

Hi I am 24 and currently living in galway city area and looking to horse share,I have years of experience in showjumping have recently just gotten back into it.would love if could horse share so wouldnt be stuck in lessons forever but cant afford it on my own.
    please contact me if anyones interested???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 freya92

experienced rider willing to exercise owners horse ie.take out on hack ,flatwork ,jumping!!!!:)

PM ME IF INTERESTED!!!!!!!!!

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Cappawhite

Hi All, I've a 6 year old, 16hh Rich Rebel Gelding and I'm looking for an experienced rider to share half livery with me. Would also consider someone who would like 2/3 days a week. I work full time so only ride in the evenings and weekends, so someone who could ride mornings would suit, but I am flexible. The horse is in livery in Stepaside Co Dublin, with amazing facilities : Indoor Arena & 2 outdoor / on site instructor / transport to shows / access to forest hacking and much more. I showjump 1 day most weekends, so might suit someone wanting to compete also. The horse is registered for SJAI and has done a few shows. Currently competing 80/90cm but with scope to go much much more.

I am looking for an experienced rider, used to riding 5/6 year olds as I would like some one to help me bring him on. Although a typical 6 year old, he is a well mannered, kind natured horse and is very gentle. He has been to Barnadown / Boswell / Kildare International and Coilóg competing/ has no problems with transporting and/or different venues. Cross country will not really be an option but have no problems with taking him up the forest hacking.

I would be looking for someone to contribute towards the livery cost ( depending on days ) shoeing & clipping. I will cover all dentist / vet bills.

Please send me a message or post a reply and I can send you on some pictures / Videos of him in action......:o

Neadie x

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭silverfox88

hi everyone,

i have a a 15.2 sport horse mare stabled in south dublin. she's a great allrounder, the perfect horse to bring on a rider as she knows her job. she jumps 1.20 at home with ease and flies round courses of 1m. she'll hopefully be taking on 1m and 1.10 this summer. she is fantastic cross country, brave and honest, doesnt bat an eyelid at water, coffins, ditches, loves it all. she has great paces and is very well schooled and responsive on the flat. hacks out alone or in company, easy to do anything with - catching, loading, shoeing, clipping etc.

looking for someone either long or short term - i.e. no problem with someone looking for a horse for the summer. hoping to get out to shows as well so if you're interested in doing a bit of competing thats possible too.

she's kept in a yard in south dublin on full livery with a large indoor, two outdoors and miles of hacking. im flexible enough on days etc too. i'd be looking for €35/40 a week. videos and photos available, pm me if your interested!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 cathy.sayers

Saphie wrote: »
    Hi there just wondering how you've got on? I'm new to this forum and have a young horse that I have no time to ride. She's at livery and it just doesn't seem fair on either of us

Hi there, just wondering where you are located?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Cappawhite

/Hi All, I've a 6 year old, 16hh Rich Rebel Gelding and I'm looking for an experienced rider to share half livery with me. Would also consider someone who would like 2/3 days a week. I work full time so only ride in the evenings and weekends, so someone who could ride mornings would suit, but I am flexible. The horse is in livery in Stepaside Co Dublin, with amazing facilities : Indoor Arena & 2 outdoor / on site instructor / transport to shows / access to forest hacking and much more. I showjump 1 day most weekends, so might suit someone wanting to compete also. The horse is registered for SJAI and has done a few shows. Currently competing 80/90cm but with scope to go much much more.

I am looking for an experienced rider, used to riding 5/6 year olds as I would like some one to help me bring him on. Although a typical 6 year old, he is a well mannered, kind natured horse and is very gentle. He has been to Barnadown / Boswell / Kildare International and Coilóg competing/ has no problems with transporting and/or different venues. Cross country will not really be an option but have no problems with taking him up the forest hacking.

I would be looking for someone to contribute towards the livery cost ( depending on days ) shoeing & clipping. I will cover all dentist / vet bills.

Please send me a message or post a reply and I can send you on some pictures / Videos of him in action......

116254.jpg

https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/151776/116255.jpg

Sinead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 oopsadaisy

Hi, I have a lovely 6 year old 15.1 coloured mare for share, due to new baby. Mare is on full livery in Kinsealy on the north side of Dublin, close to Portmarnock and Malahide.

- she is gentle and quiet in every way, very honest and has a lovely easy jump, real confidence giver
    - has done showjumping and cross country
    - would suit a teenager or adult who would like to ride 2/3 days a week
    - stabled in a friendly yard with 2 outdoor arenas, 1 indoor, and hacking
    - regular beach rides and lessons available
    - livery applies - 55euro per week for 3 days, or 35euro per week for 2 days plus half shoes, I will pay worming, vets and all other expenses

If anyone is interested, please PM me :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭FueledByAisling

thedvg wrote: »
    Half livery on a 7 year old tri-coloured gelding, 15hh. Livery yard is situated in Rathfarnhan .
    -Very quiet in every way, tack, groom and ride. Would suit teenager or adult that wants to ride 3-4days a week. Flexible on hours/days
    - Has been show jumping/Hunter Trials/Cross Country and is a great confidence giver. Jumping courses of 90 with ease
    -Tack etc all supplied- livery yard has an indoor arena and 2 outdoor arenas. Forests for hacking ect. Yard is open until 10pm at night. -€50 per week for half share of horse

Hey, I'm a fifteen year old , I've had to take a 2 year break from riding and would love to get back into it. I used to ride at the school then moved to the paddocks after it had closed and I'm looking for a horse to Share/loan during August/September preferably? I've been riding for around 5 years and I'm an intermediate rider

cormilight wrote: »
    hi i have a horse available for full loan, no loan fee or will consider 2people sharing. he is available from now, over summer at least if not longer, due to lack of time at moment

16.2hh gelding, 9yrs. very quiet and easy to handle and ride.100% in everyway, no vices. has sji experience and points.really good allrounder. hacks out no problem, well schooled in arena, hes a real gentleman!! great confidance giver. is very adaptable and suits any rider. plenty more info about him available

livery is very reasonable esp for dublin prices!! 400pm full livery. he is kept in a livery yard in rathfarnham, dublin. 5mins off m50. yard has big indoor, turnout paddocks and grazing turnout. rds and forests 5min up rd for hacking. livery inc feed, hay, shavings and turnout and full use of facilities.there is an instructor based in yard who does lessons apon request or no problem in your organising your own lessons

please contact if interested or want more information and photos
    Hey, I'm a fifteen year old , I've had to take a 2 year break from riding and would love to get back into it. I used to ride at the school then moved to the paddocks after it had closed and I'm looking for a horse to Share/loan during August/September preferably? I've been riding for around 5 years and I'm an intermediate rider

Hi,
    I am going to university this year but moving to Dublin and would like someone to share my 15.3 gelding with me, share costs and riding.Please no offers of just riding as i will be a mature student and need the financial help.
    He is bright bay 7 yrs, hunts,cross country and show jumps but if you want to teach him dressage go ahead! great in traffic,very laid back ,starts and stops when you want him to!
    Would also consider sending him ahead of me for a few months as i really need to save and sort myself and children out with moving from County Wexford.
    Please pm me if interested.:)

Hey I might be interested in sharing depending on where you plan on stabling your horse?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭Kamili

Hi,
    I have a gorgeous Palomino Gelding which I am looking for someone to take on either full or share. He's in a fantastic yard in south west dublin.
    He's 16.2 and a complete gentleman, would suit someone looking to get back into riding or to progress and learn from. He is an excellent schoolmaster.

There is a local forest for hacking nearby, an outdoor arena, and an onsite cross country course. Lessons are also available on site and plenty of activities with other liveries in the yard.

PM me for more details

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 clairesherwin

Hi!

I'm looking for a horse to take on loan. I have my BHSAI. I would be planning to keep the horse in a private livery yard in north county Dublin. Looking for an all rounder to do a bit of riding club and sji.

If you think you may have something to suit, please get in touch!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 X.Gemma.X

Hi , Ive got a gorgeous 15.2 bay cob hunter mare that I need help with. She Is stabled on full livery In Swords Which Is located in North Dublin!! The yard she is present in is very friendly ! Has many facilities that you have access to (can email website address)! I'm looking for some one to ride her 3-4 days a week preferably in the mornings but hours can be discussed! I do not compete with her I just use her for hacking, Jumping and hunting. She is forward going so is not a novice ride but she s very easy to handle! PM me if you want to know more about her, see pictures , Test ride her and to know prices ! Very good Rates Thanks:D

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭paddlepop

I have 2 horses: a 13 year old very experienced Ex Eventer and an 11 year old Dressage horse that i would like someone to share with me. They are not situated in a livery. I have forest hacking and grass arena. 1st one is 16.3hh and a real gent. Looking for someone to groom him and ride him, perhaps even going to local competitions. 2nd is a little more work and is 17hh(not a novice ride) and would like to continue his dressage. For more details PM me. Very minimal costs...

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭lester76

Hi guys i have a 16.2 8yr old sports mare i need help with. Im in waterford she is stabled in carrick but only 30min drive. Now looking for someone to help out with the livery cost and farrier and we can share the riding.Very friendly yard with outdoor arena,with plenty of local shows around the yard an i have a box so travel not a problem. Im a novice rider so someone with plenty of experince would be a great help to us both. Pm me if you fancy it and we can work something out:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 castlecraig13

paddlepop wrote: »
    I have 2 horses: a 13 year old very experienced Ex Eventer and an 11 year old Dressage horse that i would like someone to share with me. They are not situated in a livery. I have forest hacking and grass arena. 1st one is 16.3hh and a real gent. Looking for someone to groom him and ride him, perhaps even going to local competitions. 2nd is a little more work and is 17hh(not a novice ride) and would like to continue his dressage. For more details PM me. Very minimal costs...

I would be interested in finding out some more about your horses and your location. I have PM'd you

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 daniellet

Hi Danielle here. I would be interested.

<snip>

If you can help Danielle with a horse-share, please PM her. Thanks.

Danielle

Advertisement