Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musicians Wanted/Guitarist Available - Dublin

• 24-01-2020 9:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Dublin based Guitarist/ Singer/Songwriter 40s looking for musicians (drums, bass, other guitarists) to get into a room and make a bit of noise: a few originals, a cover or two..whatever sounds good.. and see what comes out of it. Hopefully a band and a few beers here and there…

Not to bothered by influences – I’m pretty open-mined as long as it has a guitar on it somewhere.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 blow_out

Just to add a bit more detail. If such things are important to you you're probably going to be in your 30s/40s and musical touch points would be Neil Young, Wilco, Supergrass, Oh Sees and QOTSA.

But like I said in the original post if you just want to make a bit of noise in a rehearsal room every week or so that's the main thing for starters.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭EpiphoneSpecial

Hey,

Myself (rhythm) and a bassist are at a loose end after the band we played in called it a day (after one gig :D )

Some videos here of us:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-ei7V4MrTViJvo5kjTrsQ

We'd both be mid 30s and probably have the same tastes as yourself.

Cheers
    Iain

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Black Rose Studio

Hi.

Might also be interested in this.

Below is a sample of my playing.

https://youtu.be/FGm70M-EvA4

Rob.

Thanks for the replies - I'll pm see of we can at least get in a room.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 dcarmo

Guitar / Bass player available for some craic!

• Advertisement

Hey dcmarco - thanks for the reply - I've sent you a pm.

Got a few guitarist/bass players interested. Any drummers out there?

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭prince john

Drummer here interested

• Registered Users Posts: 13 dcarmo

I got no pm. Did you misspelled the name (dcmarco instead of dcarmo)? :)

Hi dc - I can't seem to pm you. Maybe send me a pm and I'll see if I can reply to that?

• Registered Users Posts: 44 manarocket

Hey Singer interested

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 pardonme

boards > musician available > musicians wanted

Just wondering if this request is still open? - it's been a couple of months since it was posted on the musicians wanted board - I am interested - please let me know..

Advertisement