Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Martial arts insurance for training in the US

• 11-10-2019 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hello Everyone,

I'm planning a trip to the US to do some martial arts training there. I think it would be smart to get travel insurance just in case I get injured and end up in a hospital.

And here comes the hard part. I rang about 10 different insurance companies and they either:

- don't insure martial arts training
    - it needs to be a non-contact martial arts training (which they don't have a clear definition of)

- the training can not be the main purpose of my trip (which it is)

Does anyone know a broker that may be able to do this for me?

I found an old post about ABC Insurance, but as far as I checked they do not exist any more.

Best Regards,
    Michal

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,712 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

We're with Multitrip.com

And i'm just checking the policy documents and they cover Martial Arts for an additional 30 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Greven

Thank you, I did get my insurance with Multitrip.

Luckily I didn't get injured, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

Thanks again!

Advertisement