Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pulled something in my keg

• 12-01-2019 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭

Hope I'm in right place? I usually walk 3/4 miles 4 times a week. Went for a walk few days ago but felt a sting at back of knee. Had a mile to go to get to car, kept walking though some discomfort. Been walking on it, going shop n stuff up till yesterday, thought I should rest it. I've never had this problem before. Not sure what it is or what to do.

If I was home I would go to my doctor but I am in Spain.

I'm unsure if I should go to doctor here or just rest up?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 THH

Hey, sorry to hear. And I don't know whether the topic is still relevant, but if you are still in Spain you can see a doctor. If you are a EU-citicen you just take your EU health insurance card with you. Otherwise visit a "centro de salud", they should look after you even if you don't have health insurance.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

THH wrote: »
    Hey, sorry to hear. And I don't know whether the topic is still relevant, but if you are still in Spain you can see a doctor. If you are a EU-citicen you just take your EU health insurance card with you. Otherwise visit a "centro de salud", they should look after you even if you don't have health insurance.
    Thanks. I have the EU health card n went to local clinic. Was told to get leg support and rest leg for three weeks. Yes the health system here seems very good and easier to access than back home. Less chaos.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 THH

jobeenfitz wrote: »
    Thanks. I have the EU health card n went to local clinic. Was told to get leg support and rest leg for three weeks. Yes the health system here seems very good and easier to access than back home. Less chaos.

Hope you are better now.

I made the same experience. Very easy access, less chaos, the system is fine, the service is excellent. Just the waiting times are a bit long, (had to wait over 4 hours with a emergency tooth problem), but it's still better than at many other places.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

Was it a pint?

Advertisement