Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Airsoft players around longford,westmeath,leitrim, roscommon?

Options
  • 19-12-2011 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭

Hello everyone, This may sound a little strange but i am wondering if there are many Airsoft players in the Longford/westmeath region. I am organisining a bus to vacant during the christmas and am struggling to find enough people.

However, If i get a number of people interested, the plan would be to organise a bus or possible even car pooling occasionally to different airsoft sites throughout the country.

If your interested please quote. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭se conman

Hey Jimmy bo 186 , just something to keep in mind if you get a few to travel to other sites , there are a couple of sites in my area that run overnight games with free camping on site or ye could come down the day before a normal game and camp over. Give me a shout about it any time as I don't want to name the sites here.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Jimmy bo 186

se conman wrote: »
    Hey Jimmy bo 186 , just something to keep in mind if you get a few to travel to other sites , there are a couple of sites in my area that run overnight games with free camping on site or ye could come down the day before a normal game and camp over. Give me a shout about it any time as I don't want to name the sites here.

Will do, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Jimmy bo 186

Will do, thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭Airsoft Reloded

Another thing to keep in mind is The Compound in West Meath (I think), it's a new site and looks fairly cool. We're planning a trip up ourselves actually so I'll let you know when we are going if you want to join up.

Also if your popping down to Vacant and can do weekends (I think I remember you saying you can't do weekends) you could come up Saturday morning, play the day and sleep over there too (free as is everywhere else) plus we have a roof and proper working toilets (well the new toilets are on thier way but for now atleast we have toilets) ;).

We would ofcourse do you a super deal for the whole weekend and we actually have a few regulars from Longford who always attend our events so I could give them a buzz for you becuase they always car pool.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭bandit no1

Very old post but worth a reply just moved to roscommon town and from what I gather there are about 10 people in Roscommon that do airsoft.im looking to see if people carpool to sites or organise busses

• Advertisement
Advertisement