Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

17-10-2020, 19:44   #16
Multipass

Hiding from the neighbourhood’s feral children
Thanks from:
Advertisement
17-10-2020, 19:45   #17
JizzBeans

Quote:
Originally Posted by eviltwin View Post
Most of us will be working

That's all you had to say friend
17-10-2020, 19:45   #18
zanador

You'd think while our teachers are in covid infested schools, dealing with kids and teens wearing masks all day and wearing masks themselves, and in some cases designing online curriculums because so many children are out and basically being the holders of the economy at the moment, that we would for once give them a ****ing break
(4) thanks from:
17-10-2020, 19:46   #19
EmmetSpiceland

Probably staying within 5km of my house.
Thanks from:
17-10-2020, 19:46   #20
JizzBeans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Multipass View Post

Oof, don't talk to me about feral children!
(3) thanks from:
Advertisement
17-10-2020, 19:48   #21
zanador

Anyhoo, I'm off as well for study reason and am planning on getting some hikes in if the weather holds, and being outside as much as possible because I've a feeling we've a long winter ahead.
17-10-2020, 19:49   #22
Berties_Horse

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanador View Post
You'd think while our teachers are in covid infested schools, dealing with kids and teens wearing masks all day and wearing masks themselves, and in some cases designing online curriculums because so many children are out and basically being the holders of the economy at the moment, that we would for once give them a ****ing break
What a load of cobblers, the victim complex is in overdrive. Give up the delusion and climb down from the cross.
17-10-2020, 19:53   #23
angel eyes 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Multipass View Post
This and working. I don't even know when the midterm break is.
Thanks from:
17-10-2020, 19:54   #24
eviltwin

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanador View Post
Massive respect to the teachers but they aren’t the only ones working in difficult conditions through this. A lot of people having been doing it since March.
Advertisement
17-10-2020, 20:25   #25
zanador

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berties_Horse View Post
What a load of cobblers, the victim complex is in overdrive. Give up the delusion and climb down from the cross.
Isn't that what we are being told? Schools should stay open even at level 5?
17-10-2020, 20:27   #26
Edgware

Quote:
Originally Posted by JizzBeans View Post
Teacher actually
Do you wear your hair tied up, mini skirt, tights, heels and dangling your glasses on heavily lipsticked lips? Female or male that outfit will do
17-10-2020, 20:31   #27
zanador

Quote:
Originally Posted by eviltwin View Post
Massive respect to the teachers but they aren’t the only ones working in difficult conditions through this. A lot of people having been doing it since March.
I know, it is so hard for everyone and I shouldn't have been so harsh.

Factory workers etc are working in horrific conditions as are people living in direct provison and migrant workers.

It's just so boring listening to the teacher bashing, and they are dealing with and helping our children through this for nearly 8 hours a day and I think they deserve more respect than they were given in other posts. I'm an adult teacher and I didn't go back to work because I couldn't stand up and talk through my mask for 8 hours a day, in hot rooms whilst managing ADULT concerns and mask wearing and my own and all that. Let alone children and even worse teenagers. So yeah sorry for expressing it so harshly but not sorry for the opinion : D
(2) thanks from:
17-10-2020, 20:47   #28
JizzBeans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgware View Post
Do you wear your hair tied up, mini skirt, tights, heels and dangling your glasses on heavily lipsticked lips? Female or male that outfit will do

?
17-10-2020, 21:54   #29
JustAThought

Well now that I know its going to be midterm I guess I’ll be watching deadbeat disinterested ‘mothers’ usher their high risk carriers into shops to run about unchecked and touch everything while constantly screaming for attention whilst being ignored.

Maybe I should just shut all windows and buy a bottle of something from the top shelf and go to bed for the week.

Also some important stuff to get through. If neighbours kids ramp up again with indoor noise and screaming it WILL end up in the district court. Fun times ahead.

Whatever they are ‘teaching’ them at school it is not civic minded nor how to act quiet nor consideration.
17-10-2020, 22:00   #30
pwurple

I'll be working while the children are singing joyous songs. They will also be attending to my needs, bringing me tea, lunch and biscuits and doing all the housework cheerfully, while an array of woodland animals look on.
(2) thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion