Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

HP ENVY 6032 All-in-one Wireless Inkjet Printer 5 month free hpink at Currys-€49.99

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

So does this mean I can print as much as I want for 5 months and just keep getting free ink??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,920 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

ShooterSF wrote: »
    So does this mean I can print as much as I want for 5 months and just keep getting free ink??

300 pages for 7 months,..so total 2100 if u can

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭mjp

Are these shops still open for click and collect option? Have others used this €15 off promo and got it to work here

mjp wrote: »
    Are these shops still open for click and collect option? Have others used this €15 off promo and got it to work here

Should work as its IE link

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭MAJJ

Thanks Roberto_gas great deal.

I was about to order ink to prepare for remote schooling for my kids.
    That print ink for 2 sets of colour and b&w delivered would cost 68EUR non HP.
    Just bought the printer yesterday for 65 EUR, set up very easily, set up an account and noticed no free 5 month ink. Mostly likely due to reusing an existing old account. A quick call to HP 01 5339860 sorted it out , really helpful.
    The reclaim process makes you wait 14 days after purchase price so have set up a reminder.

• Advertisement

MAJJ wrote: »
    Thanks Roberto_gas great deal.

I was about to order ink to prepare for remote schooling for my kids.
    That print ink for 2 sets of colour and b&w delivered would cost 68EUR non HP.
    Just bought the printer yesterday for 65 EUR, set up very easily, set up an account and noticed no free 5 month ink. Mostly likely due to reusing an existing old account. A quick call to HP 01 5339860 sorted it out , really helpful.
    The reclaim process makes you wait 14 days after purchase price so have set up a reminder.

Hope you also got the 2 months extra free with FREEINK and referral code ?

Hope you also got the 2 months extra free with FREEINK and referral code ?

Got the one month free with FREEINK but only saw the referral one after so to late to help you?

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭mgray

How does the 5/7 month free ink work.? Do you have to sign up to a plan and they just don't charge for first few months.? Had a quick look last night but didn't finalise registration as I wasn't sure..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,326 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

I have an Envy 5000 printer I bought there a year and a half ago for 50 euro with the free HP instant ink for 12 months. It was a bargain. I kept the subscription at €3 per month because I'd end up paying at least that or more for ink otherwise. For normal usage, it's a great value. But if you're going to be printing tones of black-only text pages, it might not be.

mgray wrote: »
    How does the 5/7 month free ink work.? Do you have to sign up to a plan and they just don't charge for first few months.? Had a quick look last night but didn't finalise registration as I wasn't sure..

You enroll in a plan and it should show the 5 month free option. Like you I had my doubts as I used an existing HP account. So instead I rang that number got through to a very nice and helpful guy, stayed on the line while I enrolled. As expected didn't work and then he added it, I refreshed account and worked.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,856 ✭✭✭Soarer

It's an awful situation where the Canon I bought a few months back is now running out of ink, and it's cheaper for me to buy a new printer than replace the ink!

Will use the code and your referral for the extra 2 months @Roberto_gas.

mgray wrote: »

U can apply a referral code while registration to get a month...u then apply FREEINK during reg only...once u add printer to account it will pick 5 months automatically...select 11.99 plan to get 300 pages free per month

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Soarer wrote: »
    It's an awful situation where the Canon I bought a few months back is now running out of ink, and it's cheaper for me to buy a new printer than replace the ink!

Will use the code and your referral for the extra 2 months @Roberto_gas.

Would you not use 3rd party ink for the Canon?

Blade wrote: »

I know the question was for Blade but will give my perspective.
    For me with the old HP I was reordering 3rd party ink and it is still way cheaper and saving lots to ditch my old printer. My old HP was flaky and bulky but worked so it's a shame but I will try and find a home for it.

Blade wrote: »

Would do.

But knowing me, I'd probably select the wrong one!

Plus, with the cashback and ink trial, I don't think I'd be saving much/anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭loopymum

Where is the referral thread please?

loopymum wrote: »
    Where is the referral thread please?

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058143966

• Registered Users Posts: 16,723 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Would do.

But knowing me, I'd probably select the wrong one!

Plus, with the cashback and ink trial, I don't think I'd be saving much/anything.

use 123ink.ie...theres a chat service that support engineer will confirm the ink you need to buy for your model.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,326 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Soarer wrote:

My SiL bought a Canon printer for the kids for Christmas. I set it up, showed how to print from the kids phone. Later she messages with photos of the printouts with gaps and a bluish tone. Asked me about returning it as faulty.
    I went through the head cleaning etc. Finally she showed me the printer on video chat whereupon I noticed the lights on for empty ink.

Not even 24 hours after...

Nalz wrote: »
    use 123ink.ie...theres a chat service that support engineer will confirm the ink you need to buy for your model.

Thanks.

€38.45 for the generic XL versions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,723 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Thanks.

€38.45 for the generic XL versions.

You're welcome!

Know few friends who dumped canon as ink was not viable....if you print too much laser is your best bet....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

Hi this sounds like a good deal, does it come with any ink or would I be waiting long for the free ink?

Nigzcurran wrote: »
    Hi this sounds like a good deal, does it come with any ink or would I be waiting long for the free ink?

U will get inks in the box which u can print upto 100 pages and u shud get new ink posted once u register for instant ink before they run out...they send u a welcome kit with them as soon as you register

U will get inks in the box which u can print upto 100 pages and u shud get new ink posted once u register for instant ink before they run out...they send u a welcome kit with them as soon as you register

Cheers I’m going to try order it now, fingers crossed it works

Only in stock in Dundalk and Carlow and no delivery option unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

Picked one up in Tralee yesterday. Nice little machine

Picked one up in Tralee yesterday. Nice little machine

I have been printing photos as well and happy so far...making full use of free ink !!

• Moderators Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

So what if you just keep putting in spent in cartridges? Will they keep sending you more ink?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Replacing my current printers ink would cost €44+ shipping. Or for €6 more I get a new printer, and lots of ink for 7 months. Can't say I've needed my printer much in the last year or so, but a bargain is a bargain

Advertisement