Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Competition Discussion

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭cvb03

Moving2017 wrote: »
    Which day did they tell you you'd won?

I know the weeks run Monday -> Sunday, but curious as to when the winners are told...

I was told last Monday that I had won.My friend won an Arsenal match and was told today.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,341 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Gormal wrote: »
    As was mentioned before, I'm wondering if I should post pay to enter competitions?
    Like the raffles to win a house, car, cow etc. Keep on the main thread, or start a new thread for pay to enter?

I know there are a couple of places like lottery comps, but I'm not going to list them as it's like gambling.

Gormal you are ace, keep posting on the one main thread ;)

That's my opinion on it anyways

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Moving2017

cvb03 wrote: »
    I was told last Monday that I had won.My friend won an Arsenal match and was told today.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Gormal

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Gormal you are ace, keep posting on the one main thread ;)

That's my opinion in it anyways

Well it's kind of a grey area to me. I don't mind the €5 ticket but wouldn't spend more than that. Some might be quite happy to spend more depending on the prize.

Have put up a raffle on main thread for BMW 318d Sport Saloon at €20 a ticket or 6 for €100 for those interested. Everyone can bypass it, if they want.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭shanmo

Anyone receive their new York bagel tins yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Gangu

shanmo wrote: »
    Nope

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭imfml

Well it's kind of a grey area to me. I don't mind the €5 ticket but wouldn't spend more than that. Some might be quite happy to spend more depending on the prize.

Have put up a raffle on main thread for BMW 318d Sport Saloon at €20 a ticket or 6 for €100 for those interested. Everyone can bypass it, if they want.

Did you enter? I am tempted to...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

I entered - the money will definitely put people off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

imfml wrote: »

I did. I support them anyway as relatives of mine died of breast cancer.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,881 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Not yet. The email said up to 30 working days. Which would put it into next week. So i'm still hopeful :)

• Advertisement

imfml wrote: »

Nope, I wouldn't want to see the insurance on that ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

ZombieMed wrote: »
    Gorgeous looking crib from herfamily.ie if you have or are expecting a baby: https://www.herfamily.ie/giveaways/win-a-gorgeously-cosy-stokke-sleepi-crib-for-your-baby-worth-e584-357714

Requires a sign up to crappy emails

Mine arrived a few minutes ago. Quite nice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 84,341 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

maximoose wrote: »
    My bagel tin just arrived :)

Yes mine came today

• Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭Smiles35

As did mine. No bagels in it as I suspected but they made a small effort to decorate the box with a few New York themed stars around the corners.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,482 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Mine arrived too.
    Grand for open biscuit packets. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭buttonsc

Got my Bagel tin also, would have liked some bagels with it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭ladymary

Got my bagle tin too this morning...happy days

• Registered Users Posts: 38 blackro12345

Any tips for the Coke competition for the PL tickets? I reckon I've entered about 20 times

• Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭Smiles35

Any tips for the Coke competition for the PL tickets? I reckon I've entered about 20 times

Well, I'll start going for the more popular teams now as people that have been going for those teams might try and change it up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭penelope2012

Me too!
    ladymary wrote: »
    Got my bagle tin too this morning...happy days

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

I only came across this thread recently. I love competitions. I won the bagel tin too, so thanks for posting. Just wondering does it take long to come? Is it by An Post or courier

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    I only came across this thread recently. I love competitions. I won the bagel tin too, so thanks for posting. Just wondering does it take long to come? Is it by An Post or courier

It took it's time, but it looks as if they sent all tins out at the same time. Was delivered by An Post.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,174 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Got my bagel tin today too - thrown in the bathroom window as it wouldn't fit through the letterbox!
    It's really cute, I love the slogan on it (something about "when life gives you lemons, squeeze them on salmon" :) )

• Registered Users Posts: 38 blackro12345

Has anyone won anything in the Trebor competition?

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Girl_harbour

Got my bagel tin, delighted! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭DublinGirl738

Just won from the AERO Comp after numerous tries so don’t give up. Also the voucher is valid till 06/04/2020 which is really good

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭mayo pixiebell

Just won from the AERO Comp after numerous tries so don’t give up. Also the voucher is valid till 06/04/2020 which is really good

Text several times a day? I normally just do one a day or two. Maybe that’s where I’m going wrong

Is that the voucher to use online and only with a limited selection of colours ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭tscul32

Got my bagel tin yesterday too, with a big dent in the side

Advertisement