Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Westwood Leopardstown Pilates

• 06-11-2015 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,641 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

47 year old male here with Osteoarthritis in my knee. I would like to get back running and golfing and to generally improve my flexibility which was never that good and has become less and less the older I get.

I'm a member in Westwood Leopardstown and they do Pilates classes during the week. does anyone here have any experience of the classes? Are they suitable for beginners?

If there is anything I should do in preparation for starting Pilates I'd appreciate the feedback or if anyone has any alternative suggestions etc.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭sparkle109

Hi, I go to Pilates here on a Monday evening, it's really good. The instructor is great! I think (although I could be wrong!) that Monday night is the beginners class. Main advice, arrive early as it is pretty busy so you get a space! hope you enjoy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,641 ✭✭✭54and56

Thanks sparkle, I'll give it a lash Monday week. What do I need to bring? Bottle of water? Towel?

I assume shorts and tee shirt is the correct attire?

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

My pilates teacher teaches there, and I find her fantastic (I go to her classes elsewhere). Probably too late now, but shorts & a tee shirt perfect to wear:)

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭sparkle109

My pilates teacher teaches there, and I find her fantastic (I go to her classes elsewhere). Probably too late now, but shorts & a tee shirt perfect to wear:)

Hi, can I ask where else she teaches? I'd definitely be interested in going a few other days!

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

sparkle109 wrote: »
    Hi, can I ask where else she teaches? I'd definitely be interested in going a few other days!

have answered your PM ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 Lmce24

@Tabitharose could you PM me the details also please?!

Advertisement