Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Just-eat.ie Discounts - No code requests

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 236 ✭✭evolveDD

JTMan wrote: »
    Sunday Times article about this 25% discount here (paywall). The offer expires 30 June.

The 25% that PTSB are offering is way better than the 15% that Electric Ireland and the 10% that Three are offering.

make sure to use the 15% if it's a big order and then use the 25% from PTSB as Seve OB said
    Seve OB wrote: »
    the beauty about that is that first you use the Code you get from here with your new account to get 15% off. then when you pay, you get the further 25% back. Worth noting that because its probably a one time use, you are better off using it for a larger spend rather than for just a bag of chips.

but if you were getting a family dinner that might come to 50 bucks, 15% off brings that down to 42.50 and 25% back on that brings your bill a mere €31.88 so a tidy discount.

ps i can still generate the odd code if anyone needs it. seems to be intermittent though.

codes still there -- if you want a code get the pms in fast, as we may be unable to get back to you guys later. cheers

tonnes of codes there folks get on to us. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,506 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

evolveDD wrote: »
    tonnes of codes there folks get on to us. ;)

PM sent

anyone willing to dedicate a small bit of time, to help giving out codes as we do? Feel free to pm me - and pm me if you want codes. Thanks :P

if you want a code you gotta get them pm's in early, as we don't be around all day to respond all day - pm me guys I don't check this topic 24/7 also.

first orders only - must use CARD - 15% off. < just - e a t

} Dominos available too > " Enter this code in the promotional code area during checkout to benefit from 35% Off when you spend €25. " < {

feel free to pm me for them codes if they're of any use to you guys. cheers!

• Advertisement

if you want a code you gotta get them pm's in early, as we don't be around all day to respond all day - pm me guys I don't check this topic 24/7 also.

} Dominos available too > " Enter this code in the promotional code area during checkout to benefit from 35% Off when you spend €25. " < {

• Registered Users Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭redman

As EvolveDD said , we are here and PM us, but we arent on here all day, so plan ahead ok cool :-D

also btw dont ask for codes in this thread - PM only!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭nickhx

redman wrote: »
    As EvolveDD said , we are here and PM us, but we arent on here all day, so plan ahead ok cool :-D

also btw dont ask for codes in this thread - PM only!:)

Pm’d you. Thanks!

codes available hmu in pm if you want one, 15% off - must make a new account on the just eat app - and must use card.

codes available hmu in pm if you want one, 15% off - must make a new account on the just eat app - and must use card.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

I can't use it and it expires today (Thursday), so someone please have 15% discount (credit card payment required) with this single use code:
    N9TH-846X

If you use it, please do everyone a favor and say so.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Bhangraman

I can't use it and it expires today (Thursday), so someone please have 15% discount (credit card payment required) with this single use code:
    N9TH-846X

If you use it, please do everyone a favor and say so.

Someone used it already and did not have the courtesy to say so or even thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

Bhangraman wrote: »
    Someone used it already and did not have the courtesy to say so or even thank you.

Disapointing!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,386 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

reminder no code requests. PM someone is different but no requests on thread otherwise a warning or ban

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Iseedeadpixels

TheDriver wrote: »
    reminder no code requests. PM someone is different but no requests on thread otherwise a warning or ban

Why is that? Is it to stop spamming?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Why is that? Is it to stop spamming?

We have a dedicated Requests forum which is more suitable.
    People looking for codes can post in it, and that way it doesn't keep bumping this thread on the main forum. Nothing to do with spamming :)

Here is a Just-eat thread that people should post to look for codes

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭FunkyJunky6969

Hi evolveDD I have pm you and the other posters but haven't received a reply yet.

Understandably you and others are busy. Could you please respond to pm when you can. Thanks in advance ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭FunkyJunky6969

Hi evolveDD I have pm you and the other posters but haven't received a reply yet.

Understandably you and others are busy. Could you please respond to pm when you can. Thanks in advance ;)

Thanks evolveDD really appreciate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,366 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

Check your emails.
    Got a 15% discount from JE

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭bpb101

Here is 15% off Just Eat. Please tell us when its used. Expires tonight. One Use. Fastest finger first

Spoiler: 6B98-Q0C6

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,163 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Enjoy a night in with 10% off your next Just Eat app order
    Simply order on the Just Eat app and get your favourite food delivered to your home or office with contact free delivery available from selected restaurants
    No code available

Any other Three customers constantly getting this now? Never seems to be any code stock left.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,163 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Enjoy a night in with 10% off your next Just Eat app order
    Simply order on the Just Eat app and get your favourite food delivered to your home or office with contact free delivery available from selected restaurants
    No code available

Any other Three customers constantly getting this now? Never seems to be any code stock left.

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭tgdaly

ED E wrote: »

You really have to claim the code at the start of the month as there are only so many available. If I think of it I always claim the first day to use whenever

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

NTA10 for 10% off using the app and paying by card before midnight

Not a discount code but might interest many subscribed to this thread.

1 month free Now Tv Cinema Pass with orders before midnight Sunday December 6th - details HERE.

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭d51984

15% off Mc Donalds. 3V1K-DFFM

Its a disgrace Joe!

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭d51984

Duplicate post... Please delete.

Its a disgrace Joe!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭jaffa20

Monthly discount no longer on electric ireland rewards it seems?

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭bennyob

jaffa20 wrote: »

Yeah. 2 dry months in a row.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭tgdaly

jaffa20 wrote: »

Monthly 10% code is gone from 3 as well. Now seem to be offering Uber Eats codes

Advertisement