Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gas & electricity bill shocker, just saved 700 quid

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭Sonya4u

Any thoughts on iberdrola? Switched the parents there a few weeks ago was simple enough

I have just switched to them too, so hopefully all goes ok!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,587 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Any thoughts on iberdrola? Switched the parents there a few weeks ago was simple enough

Theres a thread on them somewhere on Boards but I cant remember which forum, do a search and it should show up. From memory a few people had some minor problems. But I think in general with electricity companies you can get problems resolved quickly. In all my years of dealing with different companies I only once had to ring up, that was Energia who charged me more than the agreed rate that the saleperson at the door quoted. They resolved it instantly and gave me 30 euros credit as a gesture of good will.

Advertisement