Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Wii U 5.5.1 Soft Mod

Options
  • 24-11-2016 1:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭

Made my first video in months (due to illness) mainly out of frustration with the Wii U and my unwillingness to bring disks into the hospital on my many frequent visits. It took longer than expected to make but I enjoyed making it. But is it watchable? If ye have time its 5 minutes 50 seconds long and I'd love to hear feedback either positive of negative...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg9Oyz8K46g

Thanks peoples!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

Please dont do this

This goes against so many forum rules and its only a partial mod

Also Loadiine is not the most effective loader out now :mad:

Mods please no action just delete the thread

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

But is it watchable? If ye have time its 5 minutes 50 seconds long and I'd love to hear feedback either positive of negative...

Yep, I thought it was a good video, short and to the point. You've a decent voice for it too. As for the content itself, no comment. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Alter Egotist

Massive apologies if it's not allowed an feel free to delete it if required but I avoid all legality issues quite obviously in the video. I go out of my way to express this with two separate images. If that's the issue I thought I'd sat on the right side of the fence?

I also agree it's only a partial mod. That was the plan so that it could be fully reverse able and not hinder you going forward if and when future updates are inevitably released. I soft modded mine purely for the want of necessity, my current health situation and wanting to play retro games on a lager screen.

Appreciate the feedback Andrew76 and Sparks43 :-)

Again feel free to delete if not allowed. I was unaware!

p.s. If I dont reply for a while today its because I have hospital locally all day today :-)

Al.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Mod note: I've moved this and removed the mention of prohibited matters from the title. Better suited to the modding forum

Advertisement