Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF1 Squad up Thread

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

GT on PS4: markcahill1985
    Add away, on most weekends mostly for a few hours. Have mic, skill is iffy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

GT on PS4: markcahill1985
    Add away, on most weekends mostly for a few hours. Have mic, skill is iffy :)

this is the xbox thread, there is a seperate ps4 thread

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Apologies

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭BLACKEN

xbox

Have mic

On most late nights and frankly i'm a special bastard but im getting better.
    Mrpaddyenglish1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭trixiebust

BLACKEN wrote: »
    xbox

Have mic

On most late nights and frankly i'm a special bastard but im getting better.
    Mrpaddyenglish1

Add you later, be on myself tonight if you're around.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

àdd me up there lads if you want, lenny irl

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭j14

Hi Guys,

If you can add me GT is: SyrusVocah

Not a great player and not on very often but when I am I'd love a few team-mates as all I do is play Rambo style at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭duefrine

Gt... duefrine

Added a few of yous.. looking to squad up.. I am okis at the game ( getting better )....

Yous are welcome to add me...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭tripperman

Added yous on Xbox over the weekend, feel free to jump in if you see me online in BF1

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Irish Springer 12G

Well lads and ladies.... GT- IrishSpringr12G.... on most nights...normally have 5 or 6 good lads. Add away.

• Advertisement

I'm going to put my name up again as its miles back now and I'm looking for fresh squad mates.

Was on a hiatus for a few months since I switched provider and was on wifi until this week.
    Sorted a wired connection now.

GilbertoGalway

Well boys any real dedicated players want to help our (STiF) platoon servers.... We are a mix of English and Irish players.... been looking for more players to fill a custom server to throw all maps into rotation. Ye don't have to join the platoon... bring your own platoon and we get this server on the map.

I'm going to put my name up again as its miles back now and I'm looking for fresh squad mates.

Was on a hiatus for a few months since I switched provider and was on wifi until this week.
    Sorted a wired connection now.

GilbertoGalway

Added

duefrine wrote: »
    Gt... duefrine

Added a few of yous.. looking to squad up.. I am okis at the game ( getting better )....

Yous are welcome to add me...

Added

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭b_mac2

Well boys any real dedicated players want to help our (STiF) platoon servers.... We are a mix of English and Irish players.... been looking for more players to fill a custom server to throw all maps into rotation. Ye don't have to join the platoon... bring your own platoon and we get this server on the map.

JohnsMamsFace02

b_mac2 wrote: »
    JohnsMamsFace02

Done... probably have 2 squads on the go tonight if you want to join

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭b_mac2

Done... probably have 2 squads on the go tonight if you want to join

Sounds good, cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 DeiseViking

Looking for BF1 squad to join. On most evenings. Not an unreal player but good team player. Add me DeiseViking

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Currahee01

I've set up a group on XB called Battlefield Gaming Ireland.
    All players welcome to join and squad up, I'm on BF1 most nights myself, GT ianoludz

Also a couple of platoons with a lot of Irish players worth looking at:

[LudZ] LudZone
    [IRE] Irish Ranger Battalion

• Registered Users Posts: 10 DeiseViking

Hi Everyone,

Really got into BF1 with my friends but they bailed after the 'Thou shalt not pass' DLC dropped. I bought that, really enjoyed but it just isn't the same on your own (violin begins to play ) So last night I got a premium pass (was on sale for thirty bucks) so that I play the rest of the DLC, as I really like the look of the Russian DLC.

So my question is, does anyone want to squad up? I play early evenings but mainly Friday/Saturday night or Sunday afternoon. Not great but play as support or medic, so if make a good combo with scouts or assaults and I can back ye up! Looking for a bit of banter, or even just minimal chat but miss that squad play which makes BF1 really rewarding.

Anyhow, Gamertag is DeiseViking, so add me if you like!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 Gear Freak

TresDope is my GT. I mainly play assault and looking to squad up.

Advertisement