Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,701 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Much like myself so :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I was wondering where Death was........

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,701 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

You rang....

I did. You're due a review pretty soon.

Ahh, yeah they don't usually go so well, have a habit of smiting the reviewer

• Advertisement

No tis your scythe that needs reviewing :pac: Your work is top notch.

I take great pride in my blade, my whetstone is forever oiled

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Offsite meeting. Grand coffee. Aloha (hi and bye).

Heyo Swannie :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Aloha Swannie

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Heyo Swannie :)
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Aloha Swannie
    Once again in an offsite meeting. These folks I work with must love the free java they get at coffeehouses. Cheers Grem and Ted! Aloha.

• Moderators Posts: 51,707 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Happy Friday, Nocts! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

Happy Saturn Day! Raises cup towards Eire from favourite javahouse. Another offsite meeting. Ug! Working on weekends. Rust never rests! Aloha.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Happy Saturday Swannie and all :D

A rare Saturday off for me (only because I took it off, otherwise I’d be on :p)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Oh drunk Paws is drunk....

:eek:

As you do :D

Zumba went well :D

Oh headache of all headaches. Apart from that I'm fine. :o

How's recovery going?

There has been lots of tea and chocolate :o

But I've discovered that white Twixes are feckin unreal.

• Advertisement

Never seen white twixes :eek:

White kit kat chunky and white twix, both awesome.

I've seen Kit Kats before, but never twix, must try & locate them.

Never seen white twixes :eek:

I'm with Ted on this one, White Twixes? WTF did they become a thing?

Well worth the hunt Ted

I think they're new. I've also had white Lion bars before. Nom.

I think they're new. I've also had white Lion bars before. Nom.

Are you sure they weren't ones that were out of date?

Again, never seen them,.

I never have any idea what the story is, i just keep an eye out in dealz and the specials in places like centra

Are you sure they weren't ones that were out of date?

Again, never seen them,.

They're definitely real :o I normally only see then in places like Dealz like Grem said.

• Advertisement

They're definitely real :o I normally only see then in places like Dealz like Grem said.

Only codding ye, I thought it might have been a UK only thing.

Advertisement