Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you girls think it was the right thing to do, telling her the truth like that?

• 13-02-2019 7:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

My gf is a college sophomore and we've been together a few months ok? She's 5'5, like around 160, thick. I've always been the player type, and was when we met. When I first saw her, I actually tried the same act on her. She had on black leggings and I just tried to play it off on her, by ignoring looking down at her booty/legs, so she wouldn't notice-and so my jaw wouldn't drop. It didn't work on her though. I can't! My eyes dropped right to those 2 places and my whole mouth fell HARD, ugh! Thing is, so did my ego...my act. I hated it. I even tried to recover by looking up to play it off, but when I looked up at her face, she had resting bit** face...and I just couldn't break through it. Well last week I finally admitted to her how I was when we met, what I tried on her that first day, what the result was and what got me so easily...also how I felt at that moment. Since then though, she's worn different black leggings like 4 out of 7 days and keeps that resting b face around me a lot. It's frustrating! It's like she's making me pay for having been that way, ugggh! Should I have even told her that at all? Did I do the right thing?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,257 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Why don't you just ask her to the prom?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Pa8301

Just dump her for a cheerleader.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Could you repost in English please?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I thought you usually posted this kinda nonsense in After Hours?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

MOD

Closing this thread folks, nothing to see here

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement