Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your ''I'm on holidays'' weather report.

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭RebelButtMunch

Just back from Singapore. Late 20s early 30s, humid, thunder, sun, rain :). Like walking around in a greenhouse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Clonmel1000

Down in the costa Blanca for the weekend. Absolutely glorious. Clear blue skies glorious sun and plenty of warmth temperatures in the low 20s such a change from the damp grey cold rubbish that passes as our year round climate.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,910 Mod ✭✭✭✭Planet X

Berlin.
    Overcast, drizzle 5c. @9am.
    Not bad though......

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭littlema

Out to visit son in Perth..... this is in Kalbarri gorge. The Z bends there were closed as the temperature was over 45*c down in it and tourists have died before !! It took us 1/2 an hour to get the pics and that was long enough in the heat and the flies!
    In the 2 weeks so far we have had 32*c normal days, 43*c in gorge and massive thunderstorms two days running.... great for someone interested in weather.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭Darwin

Nice, France (16c) sun eventually came out but a little windy

rKHsUDh.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭Reckless Abandonment

Love Nice..

Puerto Del Carmen Lanzarotte 26 degrees lovely breeze crystal clear blue skies absolute bliss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Puerto Del Carmen Lanzarotte 26 degrees lovely breeze crystal clear blue skies absolute bliss.

Feck off....I was supposed to be in gran canaria this week but cancelled due to coronavirus risks.
    It's p!doing rain all day and we're planning on a few days away at home instead...more rain forecast :(

Feck off....I was supposed to be in gran canaria this week but cancelled due to coronavirus risks.
    It's p!doing rain all day and we're planning on a few days away at home instead...more rain forecast :(

Why did you cancel?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Why did you cancel?

Sitting in an airport with covid 19 all around me didn't entice me. Not to mention the risk of a lockdown

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Timistry

Koh Samui, 31C with a nice breeze.

Sitting in an airport with covid 19 all around me didn't entice me. Not to mention the risk of a lockdown

Can’t say I noticed any Covid 19 carriers being honest. Shur by that logic it’s it safe to leave the house. Anyway we’re all different but another beautiful day forecast here tomorrow.

Timistry wrote: »
    Koh Samui, 31C with a nice breeze.

Have you been over to Ko Phangan yet? Great spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Avadavadoo

Malta 16° by day with 1 or 2 "showers".

Advertisement