Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Christmas out of season 2019

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

Posy wrote: »
    I've fixed them up there now. :)

Thanks. Was I even close?!!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,346 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I can see the pics now, but I couldn't earlier from work.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

TRS30 wrote: »
    Thanks. Was I even close?!!
    Ummm... >_>

I just used imgur to resize and embed them. I find it the easiest one to use. :)

Posy wrote: »
    Ummm... >_>

I just used imgur to resize and embed them. I find it the easiest one to use. :)

Ah ok. I do most of my posting from work computer which blocks all pictures hosting sites. Was trying from my phone which wasn't easy flicking between sites.

I'd give myself a 'C'..........must try harder!

Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Just saw that the House and Home November/December issue is out now and it looks like they've gone all-in on Christmas. There's a feature on eco Christmas trees in case that's a concern for anyone. Feels like the Christmas season is starting.

• Advertisement

Was in the Disney store at lunch time and a fair bit of Christmas stuff in already.

Could spend a lot of money in there very easily!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,119 ✭✭✭✭DvB

TRS30 wrote: »
    Was in the Disney store at lunch time and a fair bit of Christmas stuff in already.

Could spend a lot of money in there very easily!

Ditto. Every time I go in with the kids I see Big Hero 6 or Nightmare before christmas stuff that I could spend a fortune on...
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,727 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

It give me GREAT pleasure to say we are no longer out of season!!

See ye all in the out of season thread 2020 in January. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,119 ✭✭✭✭DvB

Seems to get faster every year!
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭CheerLouth

Yay!!!! Happy 1st November!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

Woohoo - See ye in 2020 folks!!!

Loughc wrote: »
    It give me GREAT pleasure to say we are no longer out of season!!

See ye all in the out of season thread 2020 in January. :)

The one thread I love to see the end of :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement