Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Epson Moverio BT-100 Transparent multimedia glasses - £80 (~€101 Delivered)[Epson UK]

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭bromley52

All orders for delivery to Parcel Motel are being cancelled as UPS will not deliver to them. I got this directly from Epson UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭markwho

Dear Mark

Thank you for contacting Epson's UK Customer Inter@ction Centre.

In response to your email, we have investigated this with our store team, the first order was canceled, and no money was taken. This is because UPS can not deliver to "Parcel Motel"

We can see that a second order has been placed, this is on hold, again no money has been taken. In order for this order to go through you would need to supply an alternative address or a UPS Access Point and then we can arrange for this order to complete.
    If you require further assistance please do not hesitate to contact the Epson Customer Inter@ction Centre and we will endeavour to resolve any further queries you may have.

Regards

I've e-mailed them back asking to get it delivered to ups access point in newry, see if that works really. Is still kind worth it in my mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭bromley52

markwho wrote: »
    I've e-mailed them back asking to get it delivered to ups access point in newry, see if that works really. Is still kind worth it in my mind.

I presume thats only useful to anywho who can collect it at the access point.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,416 ✭✭✭embraer170

I got an email telling me they offered me a payment method that shouldn't have been available (credit card) and asked me to pay by bank transfer. I ordered on their .de website and am getting it delivered to Germany.

A bit of a mess.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Just after being in contact with them, and the girl is looking into a possible alternative way of shipping, She is also checking if it's possible to ship directly to Ireland.

I don't see UPS's problem, as they are getting paid either way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭Dutchy

Just for the craic (posted over on the parcel motel thread)

2vc9vs0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭Dutchy

They're telling us porkie pies, lads! :mad:

Fair enough if they don't want us Irish getting them but leave out blaming UPS.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=89085483#post89085483

• Registered Users Posts: 5,888 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

This is the ultimate Bargain Alerts forum special - Nobody needs it, don't really want it, have no real use for it. Almost certain to buy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

I was 90% through the purchase and decided to look at reviews.

After all, €100 is €100 - even if it is tempting to try these out.

But Amazon reviews put me off - someone said they couldn't wear them for longer than 10 minutes.

I'm passing - but suggest others read the reviews before jumping in and make your own minds up!

http://www.amazon.com/Epson-V11H423020-Moverio-See-Through-Wearable/dp/B007ORN0LS

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭noog

Mine arrived yesterday,

I was going to use it to stream live video from a airplane, but the device gives me a headache pretty easily, and because you can't adjust for pupillary distance the edge of the virtual screen seems blurred!

Onto ebay it goes.

• Advertisement

If anyone is planning to order it from the German store, I have a one off 10% discount code that may or may not work. PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭musiknonstop

How do you get a code that works on the German site? Everything redirects to Epson.co.uk for me, with the address fields having "United Kingdom" prefilled as the country and uneditable.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭zom

noog wrote: »

Onto ebay it goes.

I would expect lot of them going onto ebay anyway.

How do you get a code that works on the German site? Everything redirects to Epson.co.uk for me, with the address fields having "United Kingdom" prefilled as the country and uneditable.

I got the code after I ordered. I seem to be able to go to any Espon store I want (I haven't gone as far as trying to make another order)

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭markwho

Tried ordering three times and no luck. how about anyone else. They try ordering over the phone? or any ideas how i can get one of these?

Advertisement