Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement Cistern

• 22-06-2021 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hi there, I was wondering if anyone knows what the brand of the attached cistern is and any idea of where I might be able to get a replacement? Might be a bit of a long shot but it would be easier than replacing the whole toilet. It’s a small size and one that bolts to the rest of the toilet rather than the wall theres no name of the brand on it Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭c ashelmore

If it's only a problem with flushing or filling it should be easy to get parts online. I fixed a similar one recently, couldn't find the correct cistern.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭cloonymee

Hi thanks for that. My problem is damage to the cistern itself (rather than the fill valve or flush) which isn't fixable but from your reply it looks like it woul be a challenge to get just the cistern.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

cloonymee wrote: »
    ....theres no name of the brand on it Thanks,

Have you checked inside the cistern on back section, sometimes they put the brand name there.

Advertisement