Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Stylist /style consultation

• 09-06-2021 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

I have a wardrobe full of clothes and nothing to wear! Has anyone used a stylist to go through their current wardrobe and help organise etc? Would love some recommendations

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Ms. Newbie18

dubgirl15 wrote: »
    I have a wardrobe full of clothes and nothing to wear! Has anyone used a stylist to go through their current wardrobe and help organise etc? Would love some recommendations

Hi DubGirl,

No but it defiantly something I would be interested in. I have LOADS of clothes and nothing seems to match. Problem is I am generally "treating" my self to new something or other at payday (or when i'm bored). Its buying pieces not outfits.
    More recently I have tried to stay away from prints and bold colours in clothing. Thinking if I stick to naturals it will be easier to match outfits together.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 chattering

I remember reading somewhere about the errors we make buying clothes - one of them was "cloning" - in other words you dont buy one white jeans, you buy several..............maybe eliminate some duplicate "clones" and you will see better what you have got.....hope that helps

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I've not used her services but have worked with her in other ways, check out Laura Jordan https://stylesavvy.ie/

Advertisement