Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Kitchen Supplier

• 02-06-2021 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭

Would anyone have a Kitchen company recommendation? I am looking for a company that will supply a bespoke colour. Most of the well known companies will only supply what's in store.

Any recommendations welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,018 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Its a while since I was re-kitchening but there was a firm that would paint any colour on a specific paint manufacturers list. I just went to try and find the name (they are in Wexford) and discovered on googling 'bespoke colour kitchens' there are quite a few firms offering the service. Getting a recommendation is the next step :D

The one in Wexford - I have just found it - was Michael Farrell in Meadows and Byrne in Wexford. I know of a kitchen they did some 8 or 10 years ago and it is very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭ec_pc

Bespoke paint colour in my experience normally means you are getting a custom made kitchen rather than a predetermined style from one of the larger showroom type of operations.

We got our kitchen and utility custom made to our own design and could choose any colour from any paint supplier. In the end to save costs we got the utility fitted but the doors and exterior panels were not painted - I did this myself. Never again, it was painstaking to ensure a good finish. Spraying gives a much better finish in my view.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

ec_pc wrote: »
    Bespoke paint colour in my experience normally means you are getting a custom made kitchen rather than a predetermined style from one of the larger showroom type of operations.

Any decent kitchen company will be able to do custom colours without needing a completely bespoke kitchen.

Expect to pay slightly more and have a slightly longer wait is all.

Advertisement