Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Boob Job / Nose Job : Abroad - Any tips?

• 27-05-2021 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hi Guys.
    I am thinking about going abroad to have a nose job and boob job.
    Has anyone gone abroad for either of those surgeries? Where did you go? How was your experience?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭1cxb0tkuav6p4l

Check r/'s (reddits) and do your research extremely thoroughly.

Wealth of information on the correct r/'s.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,353 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Tip: Watch the Friends reunion before you commit

• Registered Users Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭phormium

And maybe watch a few episodes of Botched too! The foreign travel cases are invariably the worst.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Potatopie

Hey! Yep, decided against going abroad. When I looked into it a bit more, and added up €, I didn't perceive any real saving... Approx €k2.5 saving which I would easily spend on the flights and accommodation abroad and then the peace of mind that the surgeon is near home is also worth more than the € saving.
    Glad I opened the discussion though. All part of the process.

Advertisement