Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wierd bug

• 06-04-2020 2:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Can anyone identify this creature. Thought it was a spider at first but strange leg configuration. Jw if it would be harmful or not. Ta.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭seagull

It's a spider with a couple of legs missing. What size is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭cav93

seagull wrote: »
    It's a spider with a couple of legs missing. What size is it?

It was Roughly about 3cm total length..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭NSAman

looks like a Brown recluse... I’d burn the house down.. they are dangerous bastards!!!

NSAman wrote: »
    looks like a Brown recluse... I’d burn the house down.. they are dangerous bastards!!!

Had a look on google there and it does have resemblance, Well if it is hopefully there are none more, but after I took the pic, call me cruel this one walked onto the shovel and found himself in the fire. I take zero chances with these.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

in Ireland?!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭NSAman

Yes in Ireland... where there is one there are more!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

Wow!!! so Ireland has poisonous spiders?

You're definitely right. Just saw 3 more the last 3 nights. Ok on the floor if I find one on my bed then I will panic lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭Ciano35

cav93 wrote: »
    You're definitely right. Just saw 3 more the last 3 nights. Ok on the floor if I find one on my bed then I will panic lol

Ok, now it’s definitely time to burn the house down!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,714 ✭✭✭dmc17

cav93 wrote: »

Could it be a Lace Weaver?

• Advertisement
Advertisement