Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

distractions

• 10-05-2010 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hey,

Please take a few seconds to click on the link below and check out my band films. The more hits we get on youtube the better chance we have of getting to the next round of a battle of bands.

You don't need to listen, just click:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHgh_5PhWnw

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,145 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Link just leads to "Most Viewed Videos"

• Registered Users Posts: 21 KevBass24

Fixed now. Thanks for lettin me know

• Registered Users Posts: 19,145 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

A bit momotonous for me, but i think it's very apt you're called Films because there is definately something about it that says "Cinematic" to me. In fact i think that would be a song you'd hear set perfectly to a particular scene from a movie.

Also, your singer looked like he wanted to punch me/ the camera :P

• Registered Users Posts: 21 KevBass24

The bass line for the song is deliberately very constant throughout as the rest of the instruments and vocals build up. Cheers for the feedback though

Advertisement