Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

miele c3 cat and dog or miele cx1 cat and dog

Options
  • 19-06-2021 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

looking into getting hoover that can deal with all the hair my dog loses in a day. ive seen that miele get great reviews but theres two options for dogs, the miele c3 cat and dog or the cx1 cat and dog bagless vacuum. Both are around 890w...ignoring price differences could someone tell which is actually better and has stronger suction? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭LillySV

LillySV wrote: »
    Hi Folks,

looking into getting hoover that can deal with all the hair my dog loses in a day. ive seen that miele get great reviews but theres two options for dogs, the miele c3 cat and dog or the cx1 cat and dog bagless vacuum. Both are around 890w...ignoring price differences could someone tell which is actually better and has stronger suction? Thanks

Come on… surely there’s some Sunday morning Miele Hoover user on boards!? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭HelpImAlive

Come on… surely there’s some Sunday morning Miele Hoover user on boards!? :)

No difference in the suction at all, the only difference is the bagless or bagged.

The bagless model is heavier but a lot less maintenance!

No difference in the suction at all, the only difference is the bagless or bagged.

The bagless model is heavier but a lot less maintenance!

So u reckon the bagless would have the same level of suction...how about dust..are both as good as each other or any clear winners?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭Darren 83

Both are fantastic hovers, the C3 has a different filter that needs to be replace it’s costs €20. Also set of bags are around €14.95 for 4pk.

The Cx1 has lifetime filters and no need for bags but more maintenance is required. Cleaning out filters etc!!

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭bliger

Hi Folks,

looking into getting hoover that can deal with all the hair my dog loses in a day. ive seen that miele get great reviews but theres two options for dogs, the miele c3 cat and dog or the cx1 cat and dog bagless vacuum.

go for bagged version, where is no such thing as lifetime filter

• Advertisement

Darren 83 wrote: »
    Both are fantastic hovers, the C3 has a different filter that needs to be replace it’s costs €20. Also set of bags are around €14.95 for 4pk.

The Cx1 has lifetime filters and no need for bags but more maintenance is required. Cleaning out filters etc!!

Is the c3 actually better for picking up dust than the cx1 or is the opposite true? Which is actually better at picking up dog hairs? My house is destroyed in black dog hairs from my lab…

bliger wrote: »
    go for bagged version, where is no such thing as lifetime filter

Why would you say the bagged as opposed to the bag less one ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭Darren 83

Is the c3 actually better for picking up dust than the cx1 or is the opposite true? Which is actually better at picking up dog hairs? My house is destroyed in black dog hairs from my lab…

They would be the same suction wise as both are 890w, they both have a turbo brush for pet hair. The C3 has brush tools built into a compartment on it where the cx1 has them attached out side.

Update , I went for the c3 cat and dog in the end as afew others including a Miele rep stated this would be best for dog hairs … it’s unreal… hovered the house with it and don’t think the house has ever been so clean!! I was about to through out a pile rug I had but after a quick run of the Hoover , it’s like new!!! No dirt or hair!!!really happy with it

Advertisement