Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Astec S60

• 12-06-2021 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi would anyone have the manual for this ancient alarm? And can the doorbell chime be disconnected now that the alarm isn't working. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

frost11 wrote: »
    Hi would anyone have the manual for this ancient alarm? And can the doorbell chime be disconnected now that the alarm isn't working. Thanks in advance!

Hi
    Boards.ie do t allow us share manuals. An Astec S60 is a device not an alarm. What are you tying to do?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 frost11

Long story short - I was trying to set up my Ring doorbell to the existing wired doorbell. It was supposed to be "easy". When I turned off the power at the fusebox and removed the chime cover, saw it wasn't compatible, replaced it, power on, alarm system goes off. Called an alarm technician out to the house. Sorted now.

Advertisement