Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Sardonicat; can you ask for a second opinion? I know ; you may well being so capable have done that already.

Gave up any hope of sleep with a Force 8 to Storm Force 9 battering and hurling rain and or hail at the windows... Just a glimmer of light now; I want to venture out to see if the mountains gained any snow.

Knitting and watching landlord/tenant disasters on youtube…

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭Paul Weller

Sunrise on a cold morning :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

Morning all,
    Kitchenside with a Coffee.
    Hey G, a bit low on funds here, any chance of a digout:D, seriously though congrats on your win, you deserve it
    Sardi, take care you'd one tough night and hope "grumpy" is ok
    Lazy day ahead planned
    take care one and all:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭SnowyMay

Ah Sardi. Jaysus - hope you got some sleep in the end. What a day for you.

Watching the Simpsons and crawling towards 2021. It can't be worse than 2020!!

Oh - gorgeous picture Paul!

BARTDOYOUWANTTOSEEMYNEWCHAINSAWANDHOCKEYMASK!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,190 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Being ever so lazy and still in bed here.
    Lamenting the fact that this time tomorrow I will be 4 hours into a days work :(

Fire lit. meal eaten and am planning to close the day down imminently. ie around 2 pm! One of the joys of being alone and old!

Bringing a box of chocolates to bed with me of course.. Plenty to choose from!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Up and showered, now what?? :pac:

The forecast is depressing.

A long loud night ahead with no sleep. Again. Ah well.... sheeting down with loud horizontal precipitation even now. And I mean LOUD!

Nothing to be done and thankfully power.

Christmas seems a long time ago...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,571 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Sardi - really sorry to hear of your difficulties. Don't take no for an answer from the hospital or doctors. Being fobbed off is so disheartening - and frustrating!

Extremely lazy day myself today - only got out of bed at 4pm, in my PJ till 7pm. Put a wash on and watching a bit of telly but otherwise a real "do nothing" day.

And I’m perfectly happy with that! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,190 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Couchside with a serious case of the Glenroes. Alarm set for 7am as I return to the coal face.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Samsgirl wrote: »
    Couchside with a serious case of the Glenroes. Alarm set for 7am as I return to the coal face.

I'll have the breakfast of your choice waiting to help you along your way ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I'll have the breakfast of your choice waiting to help you along your way ;)

I have a dose of Glenroes too.

I'll have my breakfast at 7:30 please. Hold the mushrooms.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I have a dose of Glenroes too.

I'll have my breakfast at 7:30 please. Hold the mushrooms.

More for me :) tea/coffee toast/brown bread?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

More for me :) tea/coffee toast/brown bread?

Coffee & brown bread please.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,007 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Yo Ted. Wisdom question. "Where are we going?" Figure this one out. And you will be a philosopher.

Why does the storm sound louder when the light is off, please? Serious question…

Probably because you can't concentrate on anything else other than the sound.

Couchside, just hoovered down stairs, cleaned the kitchen and hung up another load of clothes, there's no end to the washing, I've done at least one load every day and my gang aren't even leaving the house. They seem to get up and throw on something clean for an hour then shower and more clean stuff, I'm going to put my foot down in the new year, shower first then clean clothes, also if you're going training put on your training gear if you're not going anywhere during the day, sick of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,075 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Probably because you can't concentrate on anything else other than the sound.

Couchside, just hoovered down stairs, cleaned the kitchen and hung up another load of clothes, there's no end to the washing, I've done at least one load every day and my gang aren't even leaving the house. They seem to get up and throw on something clean for an hour then shower and more clean stuff, I'm going to put my foot down in the new year, shower first then clean clothes, also if you're going training put on your training gear if you're not going anywhere during the day, sick of it.

No real housework today, but got Ms G into action on cleaning up her room. The rest of the gaff is fine. But then we only have one to run around after. Mrs G has hung up a wash earlier. Nothing from me as I'm still in my PJs since Saturday.:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

thomil wrote: »
    Probably "People's Liberation Army Prison Camp 54" or something like that. Definitely a non-brand product, that's for sure.

Thanks Thomil, someone asked me yesterday and I hadn't a clue (am selling a pair on Facebook Marketplace)

Couchside at my folks house

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,229 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

No one offered to make me breakfast this morning :(

I’ll remember that in the future :P

Couchside contemplating revenge :D

Auto i had a sunday off for once!. Otherwise brekkie would have been served ;) :P

Lads the glitch on this thread is gone beyond the joke for me, it ruins the pace of the posts, not sure if it's just me or is it happening to others using a phone.
    I can see that Grem and Auto have posted but cannot view the posts until there are 4 or 5 posts on a new page, it's a total pain.

Lads the glitch on this thread is gone beyond the joke for me, it ruins the pace of the posts, not sure if it's just me or is it happening to others using a phone.
    I can see that Grem and Auto have posted but cannot view the posts until there are 4 or 5 posts on a new page, it's a total pain.

I wish i could help, when it glitches on my phone i haven't yet found a fix for the problem :mad:

We were just talking about you Duvet :D

I expect a breakfast in the morning so Grem :D

Hope you enjoyed your night off :)

Autosport wrote: »
    We were just talking about you Duvet :D

I expect a breakfast in the morning so Grem :D

Hope you enjoyed your night off :)

Lol.
    Same s**t different shovel seems to be the new saying around here.

Lads, I'm bored.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

When it glitches, I open Boards on an incognito page but don't sign in. I can read the posts then. You could try that.

Soent the whole day in my pyjamas. Grumpy ok. We were both exhausted today and spent the day in front of the telly snoozing.

Lol.

Lads, I'm bored.

I have floors here that won’t wash themselves :D I’ll get work for you :D

I’m now heading to bedside as I have an early morning :(

Sweet dreams my lovelies :)

Sardonicat wrote: »
    When it glitches, I open Boards on an incognito page but don't sign in. I can read the posts then. You could try that.

Soent the whole day in my pyjamas. Grumpy ok. We were both exhausted today and spent the day in front of the telly snoozing.

I did that on Saturday Sardi, didn't even have a shower, I had no excuse but you must be wrecked after your night. Main thing is your dad is ok , you're fantastic, it's not easy but your posts are so funny even though you've a lot on your hands, take it easy for a few days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,075 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Lol.

Lads, I'm bored.

Absolutely Duvet. However I've found a movie in my DVD collection that is one of the greatest movie failures of all time. Mad stuff that is keeping me entertained somehow! Raise the Titanic. But at least it was made before the wreck was discovered. Sure didn't it stop in Cork on the way.:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement