Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away (Part whatever)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,964 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

How we gonna sort this out?

Python contest

Python coding challenge contest now I mean :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Nope, spaghetti wrestling :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Bedside, wide awake, hoping I get some sleep

My attempts at being an agony aunt wherent very successful, friend told me their situation /problem but one minute told me something and then said the opposite. Also I don't get why friend blocked someone else (another friend of hers) but still wanted to talk to them (the person who got blocked). Very confused. Anyway hopefully they'll sort it out

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Bedside, wide awake, hoping I get some sleep

My attempts at being an agony aunt wherent very successful, friend told me their situation /problem but one minute told me something and then said the opposite. Also I don't get why friend blocked someone else (another friend of hers) but still wanted to talk to them (the person who got blocked). Very confused. Anyway hopefully they'll sort it out

Sometimes people just want you to listen, i'd say you did well.. They will sort it out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,332 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Sitting watching totps from 1987.
    Epic year , and just as I type this Boy bloody George comes on and ruins it

Listening to bbc radio mixes through the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@princess calla, try a dedicated APP like CAM SCANNER.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Good morning all, my favourite time of the day with the mutt, it’s a lovely 27 degrees with blue skies. Number of chores to do today but starting with a Nespresso and some mutt time :)

Mutt photo please and thanks :)

Was just outside, not freezing but wind chill is fierce

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

IT IS SO COLD! !

Icy precipitation battering the window. Shivers.. Sounds like hail.

I will go and heat up some leftovers soon.. Turkey and stuffing for breakfast!
    MUST be Christmas..

Stay warm out there

Lovely morning in the big smoke after a wild night.
    Work.

Just home after getting a few bits of shopping, got soaked and battered about last night but the land of cosy bed makes it a distant memory now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,064 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Getting the thermals and long johns out ahead of an adventure walk by the coast.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,313 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Did I miss the need fight????Who won?

Very cold here too but bright and sunny.

Getting the thermals and long johns out ahead of an adventure walk by the coast.

My "adventure walk along the coast" will be refilling the fuel buckets... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,221 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Afternoon all :) Bright and breezy here today :). Mutt photo is needed ;) I’d say he is one happy mutt :)

I have the popcorn for this nerd fight :D we all know Seph is a kitten ;)

I’m now off on an adventure :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,190 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Kitchenside, slightly hungover. Cursing whoever bought my kids a karaoke machine for Christmas:(
    Revenge will be mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,990 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Samsgirl wrote: »
    Kitchenside, slightly hungover. Cursing whoever bought my kids a karaoke machine foe Christmas:(
    Revenge will be mine.

The best revenge will be you getting on it yourself and blasting out Tina Turner.

It's snowing heavily here!!!

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 5,769 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Chilling out flicking through the tv....ah gaybo is on rte1 sure I'll stop on this....spike milligan is on, he's pretty much before my time...so he starts telling stories about his kids etc, then starts going on about no such thing as father Christmas, how he has the receipts to prove it.

Ffs rte, it's 13:30 two days after santa, this is not the repeat to be showing, when all kids are off.

Talk about diving for the remote....I seriously hope the eldest wasn't paying attention.

• Advertisement

falling asleep here.. yawn... time to turn in . let the weather do what it likes... YYYYYYYYAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,197 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

The best revenge will be you getting on it yourself and blasting out Tina Turner.

It's snowing heavily here!!!

Simply the best. Better than all the rest!!!!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

In a garage in Westmeath near Mullingar, in the sleet and heavy rain, on the drive from Sligo back to Dublin.

Had a lovely time in Sligo over the Christmas. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

In my pyjamas with tea and toast settling down to watch The Sound of Music

• Registered Users Posts: 3,190 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Just home from a trip to McDonald's in Cashel.
    Happy minions, happy Mammy and Daddy. Pure hangover indulgence.

I wasn't outside the door today. I wanted to go for a walk but the snow/sleet was so cold.
    My mother was out into the local town for groceries and she said there wasn't a sinner to be seen.
    I hope it's milder tomorrow to get outside.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,769 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

I wasn't outside the door today. I wanted to go for a walk but the snow/sleet was so cold.
    My mother was out into the local town for groceries and she said there wasn't a sinner to be seen.
    I hope it's milder tomorrow to get outside.

Would you not build a snowman?

Beautiful moon out, not a full one but very bright.

Would you not build a snowman?

Beautiful moon out, not a full one but very bright.

It's not lodging. Just really icy cold sleety stuff.

Awaiting the return of Bella however I am off tonight so no need to trudge anywhere thank fcuk

• Advertisement

Sitting by the fire with a second mug of hot tea. Was at the beach for ages and it was 0° and sleeting. Can't warm up!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement