Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Parking in or near Capel Street

Options
  • 27-09-2018 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭

Hi,
    Going to Capel Street around 7pm tomorrow.
    Any suggestions for parking. The cheaper the better.
    Will be there until about 11

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,833 ✭✭✭daheff

jos_kel wrote: »
    Hi,

TIA

as far as i know theres free parking on the quays after 7. Park on ormond quay.... just off capel st

• Registered Users Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

Yes, North quays are free after 7.00pm. I sometimes drive in Friday evenings and have no problem getting a space close to the Capel St bridge

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭AnMuinteoirOg

jos_kel wrote: »
    Hi,

TIA

Fairly sure the parking is free from 7 on Capel Street itself

• Registered Users Posts: 4,322 ✭✭✭mojesius

Fairly sure the parking is free from 7 on Capel Street itself

Yep, parking free after 7. I used to live on Capel street. If there are no spaces, a couple of good alternatives are around little Britain street (road opposite Black sheep pub) or Jervis lane upper. Both close and safe enough to park overnight.

Advertisement