Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bought a Shotgun, Restricted or not?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,067 ✭✭✭Mech1

Picked up the A5 this morning, pictures later.:D

I can't seem to be able to imbed the photos maybe someone else can.
    Stripped cleaned and rebuilt, its like new!!!!
    I can't believe the condition maybe 100 cartridges through it in its life.
    It's 1979.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭tudderone

Mech1 wrote: »
    I can't seem to be able to imbed the photos maybe someone else can.
    Stripped cleaned and rebuilt, its like new!!!!
    I can't believe the condition maybe 100 cartridges through it in its life.
    It's 1979.

Not that old for one of those old warhorses. Build when things were built to last, and of decent material like heat treated steel, rather than aluminium or pot metal and plastic. I am envious, i might go for one if i came across a nice one. The great thing is the younger lads wouldn't dream of buying one.

You'll have to get the pictures up !

tudderone wrote: »
    Not that old for one of those old warhorses. Build when things were built to last, and of decent material like heat treated steel, rather than aluminium or pot metal and plastic. I am envious, i might go for one if i came across a nice one. The great thing is the younger lads wouldn't dream of buying one.

You'll have to get the pictures up !

Pictures in the link above your post, I cant imbed them for some reason.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭tudderone

Jebus, its like new, out of the box :eek:. Lovely !

• Registered Users Posts: 14,934 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Very NOICE!! In good nick too Wishing you happy and safe shooting with it.:)

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

Advertisement