Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Picosure laser removal

• 01-12-2020 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,525 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have any experience with it. It's fairly pricey but I was wondering if it's effective?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 N2017

Hi. yes i recently had a session of picosure laser tattoo removal.
    Picosure laser removal treatment is very good and does not leave scarring as the q-switch may do, which was important for me as it is on the face and I've seen some horrible pictures of permanent skin scarring after the removal of tattoos. So it is more effective than the q-switch (as i ve read from reviews, i did not risk it with q-switch) Q-switch sessions are much cheaper thought but you may need to get more of them done.
    There are only two places in Dublin as i ciould find. Fade tattoo removal on Grafton street and Dundrum clinic. Prices may vary so its a good idea to explore a bit more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Del Griffith

Did 12 picosure sessions on a dark black half sleeve.

Pretty effective.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭Feenix

Did 12 picosure sessions on a dark black half sleeve.

Pretty effective.

Where did you get it done? Do you have a pic of the progress?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Del Griffith

Feenix wrote: »
    Where did you get it done? Do you have a pic of the progress?

It's tattoo'd over again! It works though, it takes time and patience but it is effective.

I'll post a pic when I find one, i do have before and afters somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭EdensTempleX

No experience with picosure but experience with Q switch.... stay away... Picosure is worth the extra money 100%

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,525 ✭✭✭billyhead

Cheers. Can you suggest anywhere in Dublin that uses the Picosure laser?

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭EdensTempleX

Last time I checked, Dundrum was the only place doing it. That was a few years ago. Q switch can leave scarring, picosure looks like someone got a rubber and erased your tattoo.

Advertisement