Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parler

• 26-06-2020 4:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭

Excuse the ~ perhaps seemingly ~ banal question but; Can we voice chat on this? I've googled and read pages. There's no straight answers.

Been chatting to NZ on Telegram. But, what with going over to Linux, that's just progressively falling apart. Time for change.

" Why not XYZ? " Well, simply, because someone else I watch is on Parler. I'd like to be able to hear their video's, at least.

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Mic 1972

I think we should resume this thread in light of what's going on at the moment with Apple/Google/Amazon acting as a cartel and banning Parler from their stores. Are they even allowed to do that?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Mod: Closing zombie thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement