Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone into Funko Pop Vinyl

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,470 ✭✭✭brianregan09

So what pops are available in the Smyths sale thinking of hitting my local one tomorow

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭dazza161989

So what pops are available in the Smyths sale thinking of hitting my local one tomorow

I know for sure certain WWE, Disney, Star Wars, Power Rangers, Pixar and batman but there's prob more..... looks to me like a stock clearance for new lines being released.

Went to mine and it's weird I got bray wyatt and black widow and they were a fiver and other ones from the same wave were 15.00 are these scanning as 5 aswell or what like the yellow and blue ranger are 5 aswell and the green one is 15 ��

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Got my second delivery of PopInaBox yesterday

Joker from Animated Batman
    Scarecrow Imposter Batman
    Penguin Imposter Batman

Will put up pics tonight, but so far two from two, very impressed.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭zxxtonyxxz

TheDoc wrote: »
    Got my second delivery of PopInaBox yesterday

Joker from Animated Batman
    Scarecrow Imposter Batman
    Penguin Imposter Batman

Will put up pics tonight, but so far two from two, very impressed.

Is Pop In A Box a good site? I've heard they take a while to ship. Because I was thinking of preordering the Spiderman and Wonderwoman POPs from them as the price come out great.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭racersedge

zxxtonyxxz wrote: »
    Is Pop In A Box a good site? I've heard they take a while to ship. Because I was thinking of preordering the Spiderman and Wonderwoman POPs from them as the price come out great.

Took about 2-3 weeks if I recall - not too bad if you don't mind the wait. The only gripe I have with the site is that there is a lot of stuff not in stock and no way of getting a notification if they will get it back in. The flat shipping fee is great though if you find what you want - particularly compared to Forbidden Planet's website which adds to the cost with each pop.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭zxxtonyxxz

racersedge wrote: »
    Took about 2-3 weeks if I recall - not too bad if you don't mind the wait. The only gripe I have with the site is that there is a lot of stuff not in stock and no way of getting a notification if they will get it back in. The flat shipping fee is great though if you find what you want - particularly compared to Forbidden Planet's website which adds to the cost with each pop.
    Yes I agree with that. And can I ask how was their shipping protection? Because I am an In Box Collector and this is a deal breaker for me.

Went to mine and it's weird I got bray wyatt and black widow and they were a fiver and other ones from the same wave were 15.00 are these scanning as 5 aswell or what like the yellow and blue ranger are 5 aswell and the green one is 15 ��

Same situation at my local store, but as far as I know they are not all €5, maybe it's a hook to get you to spend to complete sets like power rangers etc??

• Registered Users Posts: 18,059 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Not sure why it happens, Puss in Boots is still €9.99 some of the fantastic beasts figures are still €9.99 too same with Gears of War some of them even being €14.99. Just keep an eye out for more reductions.

Not sure why it happens, Puss in Boots is still €9.99 some of the fantastic beasts figures are still €9.99 too same with Gears of War some of them even being €14.99. Just keep an eye out for more reductions.

Yeah it's strange my missus picked up shrek & donkey as they were €5 but puss was €10!

• Advertisement

Picked up 3 new Pops today in the gamestop 3 for 2 offer. Got Hamm from toy story for herself & got Batman & Joker from the animated series. Very happy with joker he looks awesome. Couple of pics of the collection now below. Up to 40 now I think....

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

u7uVlPSl.jpg

TheDoc wrote: »
    u7uVlPSl.jpg

Penguin "impopster" looks cool

Picked up Raphael and Leonardo on the cheap to go with my Donatello now all I need is Michaelangelo and my Turtle Power collection is done.

Picked up Raphael and Leonardo on the cheap to go with my Donatello now all I need is Michaelangelo and my Turtle Power collection is done.

I think you can get more from the series, I've definately seen a foot soldier somewhere before

Yeah April O'Neal, Shredder, Splinter Bebop, Rocksteady and the foot solider were all out too, got Michaelangelo earlier so I have all four Turtles now.

New additions to the collection from smyths, Got puss in boots to finish the missus Shrek collection, got Falcon from civil war (Underground Toys Exclusive) both for a fiver each. Pop key rings were down from 6.99 to €2 so I got an iron man one. Pics to follow!!

New additions to the collection from smyths, Got puss in boots to finish the missus Shrek collection, got Falcon from civil war (Underground Toys Exclusive) both for a fiver each. Pop key rings were down from 6.99 to €2 so I got an iron man one. Pics to follow!!

Pics

3 new ones today in 3 for 2 offer @ GameStop. Harley Quinn from the animated series & Joker + Harley (Inmate version) from suicide squad.

Got Arkham Asylum Batman and Gears of War Marcus Fenix in Smyths today for five quid each also picked up the green ranger for 12 in tesco :D

• Advertisement

Got Arkham Asylum Batman and Gears of War Marcus Fenix in Smyths today for five quid each also picked up the green ranger for 12 in tesco :D

That batman is cool picked him up a few weeks ago. Picked up Wonderwoman, yellow ranger & green ranger today @ Smyths during my break for €5 each. Will add pics soon.

That batman is cool picked him up a few weeks ago. Picked up Wonderwoman, yellow ranger & green ranger today @ Smyths during my break for €5 each. Will add pics soon.

^^^

I priced Wonder Woman yesterday and Winter Soldier they were both marked at and scanned for a tenner :( did you only pay 5 for them

Puss in boots still €10 keyrings €3 in Jervis

I priced Wonder Woman yesterday and Winter Soldier they were both marked at and scanned for a tenner :( did you only pay 5 for them

I didn't see winter soldier :-( but ya paid a fiver each for them. Smyths is weird at the moment with pricing for example I got green ranger for €5 yet there was another green ranger alongside it marked full retail i.e.€14.99.
    It really is hit and miss there but thankfully so far I have had more hits than misses!

Got this "Super Friends" Batman in the post from eBay today. €8.90 delivered which was ok.

Picked up Cap and War machine from Civil war in Tesco today (€12 each) and picked up my first 4 Pint sized Heroes...... Batman,Batgirl,Venom & Peter Parker. They look awesome and the detail is great considering they are tiny.

Picked up Nebula from GOTG2 in smyths for €12.99

Got Yellow and Blue Power Ranger along with Civil War Iron Man all for a fiver in Smyths they had a load reductions again with alot of the higher prices ones gone down to 12.99

Picked up Rocket from GOTG2 and picked up Voldemort for herselfs HP collection.

• Advertisement

Got Yellow and Blue Power Ranger along with Civil War Iron Man all for a fiver in Smyths they had a load reductions again with alot of the higher prices ones gone down to 12.99

My Smyths only seems to have yellow & green ranger. Still on the lookout for s blue!

Advertisement