Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kim Kardashian & Kanye

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Yeah the 'psychopaths' comment irked me a little too tbh.

Bit harsh now.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Sorry if I was a bit harsh, I just really don't like the Kardashians and everything they stand for. I feel sorry for a child being brought into that world, the children in that family don't seem to have any childhood, look at the two youngest sisters now. They're only in their teens and you'd think they're way older, they've been pulled out of school and everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

LizT wrote: »
    Sorry if I was a bit harsh, I just really don't like the Kardashians and everything they stand for. I feel sorry for a child being brought into that world, the children in that family don't seem to have any childhood, look at the two youngest sisters now. They're only in their teens and you'd think they're way older, they've been pulled out of school and everything.

Kendall and Kylie weren't pulled out of school, they requested to be home-schooled because they were falling behind in their schoolwork.

What's far more entertaining right now is the latest in Kim & Kris Humphries divorce trial :D Interesting updates from today where Kim was questioned by Kris's lawyer.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Perfect Ring

Kim is a stunning lady and I think she will have a beautiful baby! love the show!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Kanye West apparently wants to call his baby North
    Of course he does the tool.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Kanye West apparently wants to call his baby North

North West......:rolleyes:

SunnyDub1 wrote: »
    Calling them "psychopaths as parents" is very dramatic.:eek:
    You don't know them personally so I think it's unfair labeling them(famous or not) as "psychopaths as parents", especially when the only reason you have for labeling them that, is the crap the media write (which the large majority of the time is false or made up info)
    Did either of them come out themselves and say that's what the baby will called? No.

And if it a case that they do call they baby that, well at the end of the day it's a name - I don't see how a child's name can determine a parents parenting skills and abilities.

Well maybe psychopaths is a bit strong.A pair of shallow attention seeking utterly unlikeable talentless fame whores fits them better.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭FrankLamar

darkdubh wrote: »
    talentless fame whores

Kanye has 21 Grammys and 6 platinum albums.. Talentless :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭Jijsaw

FrankLamar wrote: »

Do Grammys and record sales actually count for anything anymore???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

Kanye is definitely talented, but he's a douchebag, no doubt.

• Advertisement

Jijsaw wrote: »
    Do Grammys and record sales actually count for anything anymore???

Well perhaps they don't but does the only flawless review on what I believe to be the most credible review site?
    http://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/14880-my-beautiful-dark-twisted-fantasy/

FrankLamar wrote: »
    Nothing personal Kanye.Shur they throw grammys around like confetti nowadays.I picked up two in a car boot sale the other day.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,682 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

I bet ye all a tenner that they are going to call it Knorth.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 1,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭ChopShop

Enough of the 'You can't criticise Kanye becasue he sold lots of records' comments.

The point was made, valid or not.

wernstrom! wrote: »
    Enough of the 'You can't criticise Kanye becasue he sold lots of records' comments.

The point was made, valid or not.

Sorry but I'm making that point that people that call him talentless are straight up wrong.
    Not only has he sold millions and millions of records he's produced almost all of his music and music for many other well credited musicians.
    He also started his own successful music label and has the best score on metacritic since it began.

Okay I'm done kanyelaugh.png

• Registered Users Posts: 84,325 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭dharma200

I watched that and although slightly contrived I thought kanye came across as a pretty genuine guy.. In love and happy...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

• Registered Users Posts: 84,325 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 16,189 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

North West, great name to have :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭CaliforniaDream

What the actual fcuk!?
    I can't help but feel we're all part of a practical joke. I honestly don't know what the worst part about this is...

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

It does seem a bit satirical tbh.. the video is quite poor in quality so I wouldn't be at all surprised if it was a p1ss take.

They probably don't take themselves seriously at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

What the actual fcuk!?
    I can't help but feel we're all part of a practical joke. I honestly don't know what the worst part about this is...

Wow. Just wow.
    The song is terrible, and taking it for face value, without considering who the two of them are, it's one of the worst videos I have ever seen. Considering Kanye thinks he is a genius, and all the unecessary body shots of Kim "look at me" Kardashian, it's just laughable.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Penny Dreadful

What the actual fcuk!?

The absolutely horrific lyrics. :eek::mad: It is a truly horrible horrible song.
    ElleEm wrote: »
    Wow. Just wow.
    The song is terrible, and taking it for face value, without considering who the two of them are, it's one of the worst videos I have ever seen. Considering Kanye thinks he is a genius, and all the unecessary body shots of Kim "look at me" Kardashian, it's just laughable.

If you are the only one calling yourself a genius (oh and can't forget fashion guru although given the outfit he was pictured in in the papers today I think fashion disaster is more apt) then there is something wrong.

Kanye West has had some songs/collaborations that I've liked (American Boy with Estelle and Going Home (I think) with Chris Martin and Golddigger) but he is a mean, nasty, angry man whose song lyrics are throughly unpleasent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

What the actual fcuk!?

The worst part? That they still try to convince people that are actually a 'couple'. Zero chemistry between them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Penny Dreadful

pookiesboo wrote: »
    The worst part? That they still try to convince people that are actually a 'couple'. Zero chemistry between them.

And her face has gotten really strange.
    Lots of surgery/ tinkering around has taken place.

Interestingly its part of their prenup that she refrains from the surgeons table now. All down to the fact that Kanye's mother died on a plastic surgeon's table. Can't blame him for that though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

This has to be a joke? Right?!?

Though she had stated when she was ready to come back into the public eye that she'd do the cover of Playboy completely naked this time. Maybe this is her showing she has her figure back and is "sexy" again?!

Yerrible terrible song and a very bad video. Even for a kardashian it's pretty low!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

Obvious photoshopping job there on Kim Kardashian.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

The absolutely horrific lyrics. :eek::mad: It is a truly horrible horrible song.
    I wanna f**k you hard on the sink
    After that, give you something to drink
    Step back, can't get spunk on the mink

I lol'd

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭certifiedcrepe

Obvious photoshopping job there on Kim Kardashian.

That's exactly what I have been saying! Her waist is not that small. She's in no way big but she's the one saying she wants to show the world how sexy she is after having North so it's annoying that she allowed herself to be photoshopped.

Advertisement